Howard @ Brainerd

MCRoadWarrior

I got to see both teams this weekend. I thought both looked good. Should be a good game. Very impressed with Orlandis Jackson of Brainerd. IF their quarterback can get him the ball, he should put up some big numbers.

Last year the game was played in the afternoon on Saturday and it was about 120 degrees.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to see both teams this weekend. I thought both looked good. Should be a good game. Very impressed with Orlandis Jackson of Brainerd. IF their quarterback can get him the ball, he should put up some big numbers.

Last year the game was played in the afternoon on Saturday and it was about 120 degrees.

Was Orlandis Jackson the receiver #8?

game deserves its own thread. Would you have said that about the McCallie/Baylor game?

This is a big game, probably second in attendance to Baylor/McCallie. (at least for those games that will be played at Finley)

The band compitition at half-time will be as good as the game. (although sometimes the bands don't play this early) I hope they do.

I believe #8 was Orlandis. He made two really good catches. He is very strong. May not be the fasted guy on the field but his size will make up for that.

Brainerd wins this one with Speed!!!!!! A scoring affair!

Brainerd wins with speed???? Who are you and do you live on this planet??? These are the two fastest teams in the city and I dont think anyone can just say that Brainerd is faster than Howard. They run similar offenses, they both like to spread the field. I think this will be a good game this saturday and I am hoping my Hustlintigers can continue their present dominance over Brainerd. But I respect their program but they need better coaching cause they had the best athletes in the city last year hands down. Hopefully Buster Hudson will play up to his ability and be the senior leader we need and we can win. In this rivalry any team can win because they are familiar with each other. John Burch grew up around most of the Howard Players ( Hes from South Chatt like most of the good athletes in the city). Its going to be a toss up especially with Brandon Allen being out for this game that takes away some toughness from our team

Brainard should have lots of confidence after staying close wiht Maryville. Tarver has had some personnel problems. Will be a great game. Great half time show. Brainard by 6.

I have been to busy to post but seems like the Old Warpony is wrong again. And what personnel problems has Tarver ever had???? Please tell me