Silverdale Seahawks & Grace Golden Eagles

2seamfastball

With the TT situation everybody saw it coming for the last couple of years.The same stuff is going on at silverdale.This is not instinct this is fact.Take into consideration fact 7-transfers first year head coach starter program in football.Silverdale is a big church and I think it is a great church I know members that attend and a lot of people talk about stuff that happens there not even thinking of something wrong going on.Fact -tours were given by the coaches to players violation that is adminstration job.Coaches visited middle schools in brainerd asking for names of potential athletes-violation-that is not there feeder school.Fact tuition being paid buy non relative for sure one football player, names will not be talked about kids or sponsers.Fact John Allen was forced to quit or be fired at Lakeview after 2 great seasons involving recruiting violations reported by more than one team from same region.Fact Allen attended with other coach from silverdale who was a fca rep Howard high school where he was introduced to athletes.Fact when rumors started last year about all of this stuff mentioned Coach Allen during practice called out 6 or 7 of transfers and told them in front of the team that they were not going to be eligible for the season and they played JV.Many of the TT fans still dont have a clue but look what is happening there.In light of ALL that it SHOULD BE A CLOSE GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silverdale's AD and headmistress were confronted with several of these accusations, especially Allen appearing at Dalewood middle school and getting athletes names and they denied it and said they would not even look into the situation. They trusted him completely. Maybe after Temple they will reconsider.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will agree we struggled on offense, but that was only after we rocked their world on our first offensive play. Then they changed up their D real fast. Our offensive coach may be young but early in the game, whoever it is better be on their toes. Because he knows his stuff.

CPA's offensive line was pretty much awesome but with as much time as they had ( at minimum of 4 seconds of no one near him) I'm pretty sure they should have hooked something up, I recall only one completion out of about 8 passes with loads of time to make a choice.

I look up to CPA very much. They have tons of talent. but our defense has held up to sequatchie, central, and CPA couldn't keep it going, we even held Grundy (2 all) when we were tired.

May we have any credit?

I'm impressed. What position do you play

With the TT situation everybody saw it coming for the last couple of years.The same stuff is going on at silverdale.This is not instinct this is fact.Take into consideration fact 7-transfers first year head coach starter program in football.Silverdale is a big church and I think it is a great church I know members that attend and a lot of people talk about stuff that happens there not even thinking of something wrong going on.Fact -tours were given by the coaches to players violation that is adminstration job.Coaches visited middle schools in brainerd asking for names of potential athletes-violation-that is not there feeder school.Fact tuition being paid buy non relative for sure one football player, names will not be talked about kids or sponsers.Fact John Allen was forced to quit or be fired at Lakeview after 2 great seasons involving recruiting violations reported by more than one team from same region.Fact Allen attended with other coach from silverdale who was a fca rep Howard high school where he was introduced to athletes.Fact when rumors started last year about all of this stuff mentioned Coach Allen during practice called out 6 or 7 of transfers and told them in front of the team that they were not going to be eligible for the season and they played JV.Many of the TT fans still dont have a clue but look what is happening there.In light of ALL that it SHOULD BE A CLOSE GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You keeep saying fact, and i cant prove you wrong, but let me say this dont beleive everything you hear or your gonna be in for a long road in life. If all of this is going on and they ve been confronted and the headmistress said thats it then surely to goodness shes not going to risk her job over football players. why in the world would John Allen be on probation and still be out recruiting? just dont make since to me, he cant be that stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!! you ve got some inside info somehow or just some real motives, and mind you this recruiting stuff aint no joke so we all need to be careful on what we say. Oh yeah, i m not taking up WHOISTHIS just talking so need to get worked up.

I'm impressed. What position do you play

He s in the Band!!!

Some coaches just don't get it. I am not saying John Allen did anything because I know no facts in this situation but I do know that there are coaches out there that feel like they are doing things right but really are not following the rules.

Coach Allen is also director of development I believe. This puts him in an ackward situation as an administrator. I would assume he is developing more than a football team.

As to Grace and Silverdale.... I was impressed with both at the jamboree. They both showed they could hang with the big dogs. (for at least a quarter) Should be a good year for both teams.

Wow, you really seem like you know alot of inside information. To bad you have been misinformed. Coach Allen was not forced to quit, nor was fired at Lakeview. The guys that transfered in knew from the very beginning they were goin to have to play JV. And their arent 7 transfers, theres 5. And i've talked to each one of those kids personally and they didnt even know who coach allen was until they called the school. FACT: people like you are just upset/envious of the success Coach Allen has had in the past, and of the success they it appears they will have this year. FACT: you really dont know what your talkin about.

Lets all give the recruiting thing a rest, not just about silverdale, but any other rumors.

Wow, you really seem like you know alot of inside information. To bad you have been misinformed. Coach Allen was not forced to quit, nor was fired at Lakeview. The guys that transfered in knew from the very beginning they were goin to have to play JV. And their arent 7 transfers, theres 5. And i've talked to each one of those kids personally and they didnt even know who coach allen was until they called the school. FACT: people like you are just upset/envious of the success Coach Allen has had in the past, and of the success they it appears they will have this year. FACT: you really dont know what your talkin about.

Lets all give the recruiting thing a rest, not just about silverdale, but any other rumors.

In your previous post you said you were at silverdale 4years before coach woods was hired and you were in middle school that would make you around 16,17 I am guessing??????In your recent post you say you have talked to each one of these kids from my best guess you are a kid.Strange way to talk about your fellow students.Not envious at all my kids never have played against him. Just take offense to people saying it is a GOD thing and then not doing it in a GODLY way.As far as his success this year I think the (KID) IN YOU IS COMING OUT if you think you guys are going to win or compete for the region.I also think 2 winning seasons at LFO and never winning more than 1 or 2 playoff games doesnt merit you being the old ball coach.I would say you want to give it a rest and temple was rumor to begin with.