Silverdale Seahawks & Grace Golden Eagles

2seamfastball

Grace Scrimmaged a good CPA team today and drew first blood after about a hour of 10 play format a scuffle broke out and they just went ahead and ended the game but it was Grace 7 CPA 0

Hey dude, I'm pretty sure you're talkin about Grace Christian from the Knoxville area, because I'm pretty sure Grace-Chatt didnt scrimmage yesterday.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...first of all the person who started this thread is obviously from Silverdale and had to start this to try and get a little confidence. Alright now that I got that off of my chest let me say I can't believe Deb Martin picked Silverdale to win region 3-1A...I mean has she ever watch anybody in this region. Nothing against Silverdale but South Pitt will be very tough (like always) and Valley should be able to score in spurts with a home run hitter like Scruggs. Grace has looked OK in the preseason games I've seen. All I've seen of Silverdale is them against a Notre Dame team that didn't look like it has in the past few years. I think the top four spots in this region should be pretty interesting...after that...well sorry Temple and "up and coming" DB with your hand fulls of "new recruits" and "college prospects"...but I think you are a few good recruiting classes away from competing in this region.

Ok, if you're even listening to any off the words that come out of Deb Martins mouth concerning football, you're gonna be in trouble. The only time I every believe the stuff she's saying is when she reads that scores at the end of the show, and that's because she's reading them off a screen! I'm pretty sure she's the only person in the city who thinks Silverdale will win Region 3A, becasue everbody knows SPitt will take it home again. However, I do think Silverdale will make it to the playoffs, along with the Golden Eagles down the street from them.

First of all i m not from Silverdale and if i was what on Gods green earth would it matter, i dont need any confidence to ask a simple question Mr. WHOISTHIS aka WHOCARES WHOTHISIS. South Pitt is always tough but i m telling you Silverdale is gonna surprise alot of people this year with there athletic ability especially at the qb this kid is the real deal in my opoinion, Grace also has one of the best qb s in the region, this will be a battle and i ll take Silverdale by 3 and if CPA played their starters the whole time cant be true, if it is Grace is gonna surprise alot of people.

wow! Mr. WHOCARES WHOTHISIS...very clever. By the way...thank you for showing me respect with the Mr. title. I appreciate that, I really do. I believe Silverdales qb is a good athlete, I just don't know if he (or Silverdale) can throw the ball well enough to keep people honest.

Ok, if you're even listening to any off the words that come out of Deb Martins mouth concerning football, you're gonna be in trouble. The only time I every believe the stuff she's saying is when she reads that scores at the end of the show, and that's because she's reading them off a screen! I'm pretty sure she's the only person in the city who thinks Silverdale will win Region 3A, becasue everbody knows SPitt will take it home again. However, I do think Silverdale will make it to the playoffs, along with the Golden Eagles down the street from them.

I couldnt have said it better myself!!!!

wow! Mr. WHOCARES WHOTHISIS...very clever. By the way...thank you for showing me respect with the Mr. title. I appreciate that, I really do. I believe Silverdales qb is a good athlete, I just don't know if he (or Silverdale) can throw the ball well enough to keep people honest.

I dont know if he can either but i bet the qb and coach Allen will give it a shot, he s supposedly some stud(like they all are) but we ll see what happens, no disrespect just having a little fun!!!!!!!! They ve got 2 or 3 kids from Hunter that are supposedlt gonna be impact players but who can say what a 9 th grader can impact on the field?

It was Grace of Chattanooga.

You are 100% correct it was Grace of Chattanooga.

Coach Allen's running scheme out of the Wing T is good enough to where he only has to (and does) throw it 6-7 times a game. Silverdale will have 3 legitiamte threats in the backfield every snap. The QB lowery can pull up.and run whenever (4.6) forty. The fullback runs a 4.8 and loves to hit. The tailback runs a 4.6 and is as fast side to side as he is north/south. Should be interesting. But i've been wrong before...

I dont know if he can either but i bet the qb and coach Allen will give it a shot, he s supposedly some stud(like they all are) but we ll see what happens, no disrespect just having a little fun!!!!!!!! They ve got 2 or 3 kids from Hunter that are supposedlt gonna be impact players but who can say what a 9 th grader can impact on the field?You are 100% correct it was Grace of Chattanooga.

200 % positive i watched the game

I dont know if he can either but i bet the qb and coach Allen will give it a shot, he s supposedly some stud(like they all are) but we ll see what happens, no disrespect just having a little fun!!!!!!!! They ve got 2 or 3 kids from Hunter that are supposedlt gonna be impact players but who can say what a 9 th grader can impact on the field?You are 100% correct it was Grace of Chattanooga.

They have 6-7 stud transfers that sat out last year. SD will definately be better this year

Coach Allen's running scheme out of the Wing T is good enough to where he only has to (and does) throw it 6-7 times a game. Silverdale will have 3 legitiamte threats in the backfield every snap. The QB lowery can pull up.and run whenever (4.6) forty. The fullback runs a 4.8 and loves to hit. The tailback runs a 4.6 and is as fast side to side as he is north/south. Should be interesting. But i've been wrong before...

SP learned last year that you better have a good passing game to go along with the wingT ground attack. A good team will make you one dimensional in a hurry. The QB, TB and FB are good athletes but do they have recievers who can catch the ball and lineman who can block when they get against a strong team?

They Played everybody they had an all state QB ..all state WR

If Grace can beat CPA then everyone might as well surrender. Grace is for real. Silverdale will be much better because they have 6 or 7 stud recruits. It's kind of comical when you think about it. Silverdale gets a program for just a couple of years and is really bad on the field. Then they bring in John Allen and suddenly 6 or 7 stud recruits show up at Silverdale. Suddenly they are a really worthy opponent. TSSAA needs to look into Silverdale as well. I know that those kids sit out last season, but who got them to come there? I know who, the first name has 4 letters in it and the last name has five and he just may be on Silverdale's sideline.