Johnson County at Hampton

longhorn42182

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long team rivals lets here the predictions on who will win????

I think this is the game of the week. I believe this is Hamptons best team and JC is as deep as they have been in a long time. I see it as JC-35 Hampton-21. I do believe it will be high scoring but if turnovers come into play that will not only decide the game it will reduce the score. Should be a slugfest.

Can't see any way Johnson Co puts up 35 on Hampton. About 28 to 14 Hampton. I don't think turnovers will save JC this year. And yes, some of these turnovers were forced. Hampton has a more experienced team this season.

I will agree that turnovers killed you guys last year. The only reason I think it will be high scoring is due to the fact that I expect the ball to be put in the air a ton. I figure Hampton will probably throw more than in the past and I believe that JC will put it in the air 20 or more times in this game. Both teams have alot of weapons. It is all a guessing game that is for sure but that is what I base it on. I in no way think it will be a blow out either way and the two TD spread in your prediction and mine would only come at the end. This should be a very good but untypical (except for the hitting) JC/Hampton matchup. Getting closer all the time!!!!!

I will agree that turnovers killed you guys last year. The only reason I think it will be high scoring is due to the fact that I expect the ball to be put in the air a ton. I figure Hampton will probably throw more than in the past and I believe that JC will put it in the air 20 or more times in this game. Both teams have alot of weapons. It is all a guessing game that is for sure but that is what I base it on. I in no way think it will be a blow out either way and the two TD spread in your prediction and mine would only come at the end. This should be a very good but untypical (except for the hitting) JC/Hampton matchup. Getting closer all the time!!!!!

Ialso think both will throw the ball more, still don;t think it will be a high scoring game unless one team or the other gets some points off turnovers,short field ect. The last team to put up 35 om Hampton was Trousdale in the 4th round of the playoffs two years ago. They beat the 3a state champs that year. Just can't see 35 without some easy scores. I think it will be a great game and should help prepare both for the season ahead.

Can't see any way Johnson Co puts up 35 on Hampton. About 28 to 14 Hampton. I don't think turnovers will save JC this year. And yes, some of these turnovers were forced. Hampton has a more experienced team this season.

johnson county has a very good line on both sides of the ball and a pretty good backfield

hard hitting game is what we will see come friday...both teams better be ready to hit!

johnson county - 21

hampton - 7

I agree but so does Hampton. Its gonna be a ballgame.

Guess who Puho? It's you ol' buddy again. I'm not even going to wait till round 3 of the playoffs to start posting this year. Let's get it started early. However, I probably won't be around much after this one while the second stringers beat up on the cupcakes. Since this is the biggest game of the year till round 3 I thought I would throw out my 2 cents.

This game will be no different than the last 2 years. JC has the better kicking game which won it for them last year. Hampton never seems ready to play early in the year with lots of penalties and fumbles. If Hampton would have played JC at the end of the year the last 2 years the dogs would have been undefeated going into round 4. This year I think the Dogs can pull out a tight one even with the mistakes, Dogs 21-20.