USJ Season

JRR56

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Michael Vick is accused of abusing and killing dogs. Hence, the stereotyping of all Atlanta Falcons killing and abusing dogs. Just because he may have done it doesn't mean the whole team is in on it too.Who cares what color his skin is.

Why would you call the whole Bulldog team a bunch of "Michael Vicks"?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how everyone in Gibson Co. has forgotten about those 50 point beat downs Peabody took from USJ a few years back. But, really, USJ has got to be the most talked about football team in history that has only won 3 games in the last two years.

Auglieo: I seem to recall playing Dyersburg in a scrimmage a few years ago and Dyersburg ending up with negative total yardage, but hey.

GreenMan: You're really not making any sense at all.

Fact is, USJ used to be really good, but they're not anymore. There are many reasons for this that we've all discussed a million times. I don't know why USJ football continues to be such a hot topic. Until they start winning games or doing something noteworthy, let's all just drop it.

Why would you call the whole Bulldog team a bunch of "Michael Vicks"?

It's called inference, reason (inductive), and association which they must not teach in Gibson Co (the high school not Milan High School). I'll give you a quick lesson. There are persons on this board who think that because in one game a few of USJ's players (of which all have graduated) made some poor decisions in their displays sportsmanship, that ALL of USJ athletes, coaches, parents, faculty, administration, and anyone associated with USJ is morally corrupt. Now, I used inductive logic to reason that since Michael Vick is an Atlanta Falcon and since he has since plead guilty to multiple felonies that all of the Atlanta Falcons are multiple felons (or, since you can't seem to grasp this concept here's and easier one: sharks are fish, sharks have teeth, therefore all fish have teeth). This is the same logic that some (not all) Milan supporters have used to infer in regards to the University School of Jackson.

I have never called the Milan Bulldogs anything but talented.

It's called inference, reason (inductive), and association which they must not teach in Gibson Co (the high school not Milan High School). I'll give you a quick lesson. There are persons on this board who think that because in one game a few of USJ's players (of which all have graduated) made some poor decisions in their displays sportsmanship, that ALL of USJ athletes, coaches, parents, faculty, administration, and anyone associated with USJ is morally corrupt. Now, I used inductive logic to reason that since Michael Vick is an Atlanta Falcon and since he has since plead guilty to multiple felonies that all of the Atlanta Falcons are multiple felons (or, since you can't seem to grasp this concept here's and easier one: sharks are fish, sharks have teeth, therefore all fish have teeth). This is the same logic that some (not all) Milan supporters have used to infer in regards to the University School of Jackson.

I have never called the Milan Bulldogs anything but talented.

I'm not implying that because a "few"? USJ players displayed poor sportsmanship that all are poor sports. I'm infering that since most of players i've seen as well as the coaches and fans have displayed rude and unsportsmanlike behavior that most are rude and poor sports. and thats based a sample large enough to make an inference. Are all usj fans and players rude and poor sports? absolutley not. Are most? from what i've seen yes. There are fans and players that dont deserve this reputation but unfortunatly the rest have earned it for them.

Ok...Not trying to make this Public-Private debatebut USJ loses players to graduation...right???? Well heck every team loses players to graduation...With the advantages USJ has on the recruiting end USJ should be a POWERHOUSE every year!!!!

It is quite obvious that Milan's recuiting has made it a POWERHOUSE every year!!!!

When you say USJ's recruiting??? If USJ recruited the past hmm 3 or 4 years this topic would be totally different along with USJ's past football records and by past i mean the past 2 years. Now Milan on the other hand must be just "growing" athletes so dont make bold statements if the statements are inevitablely wrong