Scores

VolunteerGeneral

i saw the catholic and maryville game and catholic seems to be missing some people in key spots from last year the girls also seem to be lacking teamwork and a real goal scorer which was not a problem last year i have no clue who is hurt but that can't help them either but Leader will have them ready to go come tournament time they still ahve alot of talent on that team

I haven't seen Catholic, but I know that they still have Gretchen Sutch who, unless she's really regressed, is about as good a goal scorer as you're going to run across.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not seen either team. Of course you know Martha Hall is NOT coming back from Florida. I have heard ,through some of my players on Webb, that Catholic is nursing some injuries. That is all I know about Catholic. If anyone else knows more then please reply. Yes, that score did surprise me also.

Catholic has two key players out with injuries and one that just returned. Outside of that they are a pretty young team that will get better as the season moves on.

Wow, this score surprised me. Can you offer up any details on this game?

Harpeth Hall's defense was very well organized all night long. Baylor possessed the ball far more than Harpeth but were unable to finish the many opportunities that they had. I think Harpeth had only 2 shots (unofficial) but they capitalized on their scoring opportunities while Baylor did not.

Harpeth Hall's defense was very well organized all night long. Baylor possessed the ball far more than Harpeth but were unable to finish the many opportunities that they had. I think Harpeth had only 2 shots (unofficial) but they capitalized on their scoring opportunities while Baylor did not.

Thanks... sounds like it was a good game.