Scores

VolunteerGeneral

St Marys 2 - Arlington 0.

St. Mary's played a very good game. All the scoring came in the 1st half. St. Mary's played tough throughout the game. They seemed to perform better in the weather than our girls.

2 of our girls from Arlingtion suffered from Heat Exhaustion during the Game. One was take to the emergency after the game and was put on IV fluids and Oxygen. We just received word that both are responding well. Another Arlington player was in a one car auto accident this afternoon before the game. Her vehicle caught fire and is totalled and she was taken to the hospital for observation.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99 times out of a hundred, when a ball is kicked directly to a goalie, they catch it.

Agreed.

There were corners that were headed directly into the goalie's hands. There were high looping shots from outside that went into her hands.

According to the paper, the official shot count is 26-1, with the Grace goalie credited with 21 saves.

By the way, congratulations to Grace, especially their defensive line. Your game plan shook up ND.

Not according to the people at the game.

Katie Proud one goal, two assists.

Meredith Lee one goal and Grace one goal for Webb.

Were you at the game? My wife was. Grace Milner scored all 3 goals and two were unassisted. Check out prepxtra.com. They too have Grace Milner with all 3 goals. The Knoxville News Sentinel has her with all 3 goals. What are you up to mustcoach?

Were you at the game? My wife was. Grace Milner scored all 3 goals and two were unassisted. Check out prepxtra.com. They too have Grace Milner with all 3 goals. The Knoxville News Sentinel has her with all 3 goals. What are you up to mustcoach?

I was at the Webb-Lenoir City soccer game. Grace Milner scored all 3 goals. One assist by Anna Davis. Also check the Knox. News Sentine.

Madison 5 Martin Westview 0

My bad. I missed a goal somewhere. Final was Madison 6 Martin Westview 0

Here are other West TN scores from Thursday...

TCA 1, North Side 0

Goal: T - Molly Diffee. Assist: T - Ali Bozza. Saves: T - Rachel Vaughn 14; NS - Brittany King 6. Records: T 1-0, NS 0-1.

USJ 10, Liberty 0

Goals: U - Katie Hayes 5, Ann Marie Graham, Shelby Jordan, Kelsie Sharp 2, Halie Miller. Assists: U - Graham, Hayes, Jordan 2, Britnee Price 2, Miller. Saves: U - Elizabeth Crowder 0, Keely McMahon 0; L - Melissa Ferrell 13. Records: U 2-0, L 0-2. Next: USJ plays at JCS Tuesday at 5 p.m.

Crockett County 7, Haywood 0

Goals: CC - Angelia Barnes, Melanie Rogers 2, Tasha Blankenship, Sidney Sherrod 2, Kesia Leudtke. Assists: CC - Barnes, Stacie Rogers 3, Blankenship, Alesia Fisher. Saves: CC - Shawna Weed 1; H - Hannah Flood 4, Katie Hopper 23. Records: CC 2-0, H 0-2. Next: Crockett Co. hosts Dyer Co. Tuesday at 5 p.m.

JCS 7, Lexington 0

Goals: J - Shelley Carter 2, Sara Johnson, Dorothy Harvey, Maggie Hearn, Anna Johnston, Morgan Sorrell. Assists: J - Carter, Johnson, Hearn, Rachael Weaver 2, Amanda Witherspoon. Saves: J - Shelby Towater 1, Kristin Cook 3; L - Jackie Milholan 5. Records: J 1-0; L 0-2. Up next: JCS hosts USJ Tuesday at 5 p.m.

Madison 6, Westview 0

Goals: M - Maddie Doumitt 4, Alyse Flack 2. Assists: M - Doumitt, Flack 2, Kelley Peters. Saves: M - Megan Brassfield 3. Record: M 2-0.

My bad. I missed a goal somewhere. Final was Madison 6 Martin Westview 0

Here are other West TN scores from Thursday...

TCA 1, North Side 0

Goal: T - Molly Diffee. Assist: T - Ali Bozza. Saves: T - Rachel Vaughn 14; NS - Brittany King 6. Records: T 1-0, NS 0-1.

USJ 10, Liberty 0

Goals: U - Katie Hayes 5, Ann Marie Graham, Shelby Jordan, Kelsie Sharp 2, Halie Miller. Assists: U - Graham, Hayes, Jordan 2, Britnee Price 2, Miller. Saves: U - Elizabeth Crowder 0, Keely McMahon 0; L - Melissa Ferrell 13. Records: U 2-0, L 0-2. Next: USJ plays at JCS Tuesday at 5 p.m.

Crockett County 7, Haywood 0

Goals: CC - Angelia Barnes, Melanie Rogers 2, Tasha Blankenship, Sidney Sherrod 2, Kesia Leudtke. Assists: CC - Barnes, Stacie Rogers 3, Blankenship, Alesia Fisher. Saves: CC - Shawna Weed 1; H - Hannah Flood 4, Katie Hopper 23. Records: CC 2-0, H 0-2. Next: Crockett Co. hosts Dyer Co. Tuesday at 5 p.m.

JCS 7, Lexington 0

Goals: J - Shelley Carter 2, Sara Johnson, Dorothy Harvey, Maggie Hearn, Anna Johnston, Morgan Sorrell. Assists: J - Carter, Johnson, Hearn, Rachael Weaver 2, Amanda Witherspoon. Saves: J - Shelby Towater 1, Kristin Cook 3; L - Jackie Milholan 5. Records: J 1-0; L 0-2. Up next: JCS hosts USJ Tuesday at 5 p.m.

Madison 6, Westview 0

Goals: M - Maddie Doumitt 4, Alyse Flack 2. Assists: M - Doumitt, Flack 2, Kelley Peters. Saves: M - Megan Brassfield 3. Record: M 2-0.

I could not believe the score on USJ and Liberty game. I heard they are missing thier starting gk Morgan Goodman but she will be back soon from ACL.