Scores

VolunteerGeneral

"Must coach" must exaggerate to inflate himself and his teams.

I replying under a friends screen name. All I can go by is what four parents told me. I was not there and didn't claim to be. I had four parents, one of which was from Webb, tell me the same thing. When has the Prep-Extra ever been totally right. They don't even know how to figure the points for goals and assists correctly. They have great soccer knowledge....did you look at their top ten? Lenoir City 10th. If Grace had them...then HHOOOOOOOORAYYYYYYYY!

"Must coach" must exaggerate to inflate himself and his teams.

I replying under a friends screen name. All I can go by is what four parents told me. I was not there and didn't claim to be. I had four parents, one of which was from Webb, tell me the same thing. When has the Prep-Extra ever been totally right. They don't even know how to figure the points for goals and assists correctly. They have great soccer knowledge....did you look at their top ten? Lenoir City 10th. If Grace had them...then HHOOOOOOOORAYYYYYYYY!

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South - East Chat Area results

SILVERDALE BAPTIST 8, CHATTANOOGA PATRIOTS 0

Halftime score: Silverdale 3-0. Goals: Anna Ionnidis 3, Bonnie Buckley 2, Ryan Alosi, Carolyn Birkhead, Stephanie Bautista. Assists: Alosi 2, Buckley, Birkhead. Shots: Silverdale, 25-1. Saves: Taylor Helton 0 (SBA); Molly Martin 17 (CP). Highlights: Ionnidis scored first 3 goals. Records: Silverdale 1-1; Patriots 0-3.

McMINN COUNTY 3, McMINN CENTRAL 1

Halftime score: McMinn County 1-0. Goals: Taylor VanWagner 2, Lainie Borris (McMinn County); Jaryn Davis (McMinn Central). Assists: Christy Hannah, Abby Burke, C.J. Lowery (McMinn County); Hannah Jenkins (McMinn Central). Shots: McMinn County, 13-7. Saves: Jane Underdown 6 (McMInn County); Beth McDonald 10 (McMinn Central). Other standouts: Burke, Katherine Gomez (McMinn County). Records: McMinn County 1-0; McMinn Central 0-1.

ARTS & SCIENCES 1, RED BANK 1

Halftime score: Red Bank 1-0. Goals: McKenzie Eschmann (RB); Erin Mourier (CSAS). Assists: Allison Gehron (CSAS). Shots: Arts & Sciences, 11-7. Saves: Catherine Hilliard 3 (CSAS); Megan Long (RB). Other standouts: Anna Varnell, Sadie Bradshaw, Jenna Haines (CSAS). Record: CSAS 0-0-1.

OOLTEWAH 1, GPS 0

Halftime score: 1-0. Goal: Morgan Shelton. Assist: Sarah Kluttz. Shots: GPS, 7-3. Saves: GPS 1; Colleen Keough 8 (O). Other standouts: Jordan Middleton, Katie Finkle, Kluttz (O). Record: Ooltewah 2-0.

Notre Dame 3, Grace 0

Halftime score: 0-0. Goals: Danielle Ciabattone, Christina Pagnani, Kate Caramante. Assists: Caitlin Kelley, Carey Leiper. Shots: Notre Dame, 26-1. Saves: Hillary Tedrick 21 (G); Notre Dame 1. Other standouts: Nicole McKinney, Diana Patrick (G). Record: Grace 1-1.

BAYLOR 5, SODDY-DAISY 0

Halftime score: Baylor 2-0. Goals: Alex Cannon 2, Kamesha Woodfine, Peyton Thomas, Caroline Scales. Assists: McKenzie Thomas, Woodfine. Shots: Baylor, 11-3. Saves: Taylor Davidson 3 (B); Laura Lee Clark 9 (SD). Records: Baylor 2-0; Soddy-Daisy 0-2.

HIXSON 3, EAST RIDGE 0

Goals: Rebecca Kent 2, Lydia Gennett. Assists: Andria Aurand, Kathleen Kent. Defensive standouts: Blair Kent, Allison Cowart combined for shutout in goal.

Congrats to the Lady Owls on their first ever win over GPS

Chattanooga Article

I replying under a friends screen name. All I can go by is what four parents told me. I was not there and didn't claim to be. I had four parents, one of which was from Webb, tell me the same thing. When has the Prep-Extra ever been totally right. They don't even know how to figure the points for goals and assists correctly. They have great soccer knowledge....did you look at their top ten? Lenoir City 10th. If Grace had them...then HHOOOOOOOORAYYYYYYYY! :

Why would you dispute if you weren't there? At this point the prepxtra ranks teams according to wins/losses. Lenoir City is 5th in their district. At this point it doesn't mean a thing(way too early in the season). If PrepXtra has misinformation it is because coaches haven't turned in all of their stats. Let's give credit where credit is due. Congrats to Webb and to Grace Milner for her 3 goals!

Why would you dispute if you weren't there? At this point the prepxtra ranks teams according to wins/losses. Lenoir City is 5th in their district. At this point it doesn't mean a thing(way too early in the season). If PrepXtra has misinformation it is because coaches haven't turned in all of their stats. Let's give credit where credit is due. Congrats to Webb and to Grace Milner for her 3 goals!

I was only putting forward information that I had. This is a MESSAGE BOARD isn't it? It was different from what had been reported in Prep-Extra and here. Most of the information on here is second hand, hince the person whose wife told him the what happened at the game and information I had. The Prep-Extra ranking was a PRESEASON RANKING. No games had been played as of yet. A huge percentage of stats turned in to KNS are by managers, who don't watch alot of the game anyway as they are busy chatting with players on the sideline, parents and sometimes by coaches. I used to turn mine in myself when I coached high school, but alot of teams have someone else do it.

Can we please get back on topic and STAY on topic without getting personal? My mistake for trying to SHARE some information that was contrary to what others take as GOSPEL TRUTH!!

I was only putting forward information that I had. This is a MESSAGE BOARD isn't it? It was different from what had been reported in Prep-Extra and here. Most of the information on here is second hand, hince the person whose wife told him the what happened at the game and information I had. The Prep-Extra ranking was a PRESEASON RANKING. No games had been played as of yet. A huge percentage of stats turned in to KNS are by managers, who don't watch alot of the game anyway as they are busy chatting with players on the sideline, parents and sometimes by coaches. I used to turn mine in myself when I coached high school, but alot of teams have someone else do it.

Can we please get back on topic and STAY on topic without getting personal? My mistake for trying to SHARE some information that was contrary to what others take as GOSPEL TRUTH!!

Mustcoach, I got hammered (offline) for doing the same thing, so I feel for you. I don't really understand the whole argument about what you did wrong, but obviously it upset someone. I agree... let's move on.