DB Christian at Sunbright; What to expect?

TrophyHunter

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DBCS fan>>>> "By the way, prediction on DB's record this year is 6-4. "

Better get your feet on the ground. DB is playing a region schedule this year. Besides Temple and SAS who do you predict that DB will beat? I don't know anything about Lancaster so I don't know if you are including them or not. Sunbright is a pretty weak team so although it is a good start for DB I wouldn't read too much into it as far as predicting wins. DB has some beatdowns coming up in the next few weeks that will take a toll.

LCAKnights fan..What was LC's record last year and who is on your schedule this year?

LCAKnights fan..What was LC's record last year and who is on your schedule this year?

This is our first year of varsity football. Our schedule:

8/25 Mt. Juliet Christian

8/31 First Assembly Christian

9/7 Pickett County

9/14 David Brainerd

9/21 Riverside Christian

9/28 Red Boiling Springs

10/6 Scottsboro Christian (AL)

10/12 King's Academy

10/20 St. Andrew's-Sewanee

10/26 Pickett County

This is our first year of varsity football. Our schedule:

8/25 Mt. Juliet Christian

8/31 First Assembly Christian

9/7 Pickett County

9/14 David Brainerd

9/21 Riverside Christian

9/28 Red Boiling Springs

10/6 Scottsboro Christian (AL)

10/12 King's Academy

10/20 St. Andrew's-Sewanee

10/26 Pickett County

You're playin Pickett Co. twice? Surely thats a typo. Well if this is your first year with a team, then you have def given youreslf a chance to win some fottball games with a schedule like this. Good luck.

You're playin Pickett Co. twice? Surely thats a typo. Well if this is your first year with a team, then you have def given youreslf a chance to win some fottball games with a schedule like this. Good luck.

It may not be a typo... Hampton and Cloudland played each other twice a year for a long time.

DBCS fan>>>> "By the way, prediction on DB's record this year is 6-4. "

Better get your feet on the ground. DB is playing a region schedule this year. Besides Temple and SAS who do you predict that DB will beat? I don't know anything about Lancaster so I don't know if you are including them or not. Sunbright is a pretty weak team so although it is a good start for DB I wouldn't read too much into it as far as predicting wins. DB has some beatdowns coming up in the next few weeks that will take a toll.

Beatdowns are nothing new for DB. I'm not sure you understand the strength of the DII schools that they played the past two years. Davidson Academy/FACS/SBEC/more Memphis school, etc. were all top notch programs, probably capable of beating most 1A teams that I have seen around here hands down. But that was last year.

Sunbright/Lancaster/SAS/Copper Basin/Temple ='s 5. Whitwill is the wildcard. Just my humble opinion.

To Zonepirate,

My friend you have got to look from DBCS has come from, true enough we have played Temple and Sunbright, but you have got to build on something! There might be some beat downs but if not then what is going to be said. IF we beat LV beat LC, well I will talk to you about SP in private! LOL! take care of some other guarantees and just miss the play-offs or make it! We have no tradition! We are building a program (LEGALLY) and trying to just produce high school grads and college prospects. You got to want to win but what about when they grad, where do they go! I know where our players go (just one, LOL) but we have an early commitment and GOD willing all seniors ARE going to sign letters of intent. So how much do we have to pay you to tell VIC to tone it down some, LOL!

To Zonepirate,

My friend you have got to look from DBCS has come from, true enough we have played Temple and Sunbright, but you have got to build on something! There might be some beat downs but if not then what is going to be said. IF we beat LV beat LC, well I will talk to you about SP in private! LOL! take care of some other guarantees and just miss the play-offs or make it! We have no tradition! We are building a program (LEGALLY) and trying to just produce high school grads and college prospects. You got to want to win but what about when they grad, where do they go! I know where our players go (just one, LOL) but we have an early commitment and GOD willing all seniors ARE going to sign letters of intent. So how much do we have to pay you to tell VIC to tone it down some, LOL!

If you beat LV then come find me and I will shake your hand!