South Fulton

Devil_Alumni

If you will go to the T.$.$.A.A. website and go to the bulletin board you will see the requirements SF is looking for...Compared to the rest of the job postings it's much more in-depth...

BTW....Fishel has five years experience...

That five year experience thing may indicate that the administration doesn't want any of the current assistants...

Of course, that's true about Fishel having the specified experience. However, I keep hearing that he is interested in finding something in the Jackson area (albeit, I have no idea how credible any of my sources are)?

Thanks for the heads up on the TSSAA bulletin board. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, that's true about Fishel having the specified experience. However, I keep hearing that he is interested in finding something in the Jackson area (albeit, I have no idea how credible any of my sources are)?

Thanks for the heads up on the TSSAA bulletin board. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah,I know about the Jackson thing.....That would make sense for him for personal reasons....It would probably be as an assistant somewhere though...

I hope he lands on his feet wherever he goes....I think the world of Jimmy...He is a good guy....

Mr. Powell told a guy that works with me that Mitchell Maynard interviewed for a Strength and Conditioning position. Not the head coaching spot. This I would think could be a good situation for him. Fresh out of College Football and knows the latest lifting things. Knows the best way to get in shape. I would like to see him get it. If not as a job as a volunteer. Have a coach dedicated to Strength and Conditioning so the other coaches can concentrating on coaching. I believe it would be a good move.

LC assistant will be the new head coach

If it's Kelly Spivey from Lewis Co. then you got a good one! The guy can coach and demands alot from his players.That area just got a little more interesting! I can promise you this you will have one of the better defenses in West Tn.Trust me people he is a good one.Get behind him and support him!

I was guessing that LC was Lake County, since it is near South Fulton. Who Knows? LC could be Lake County, Lawrence County, Lewis County, Loudon County, Lenoir City...

I live over this way and this has been going on for awhile.Coach Spivey has been at Lewis Co. for 12 years and from talking to people his Dad is in bad health and wants to get closer to him.Kelly is from McKenzie and he also wants to become a head coach.Sounds to me it would be a great fit and with the circumstances it would be great for Coach Spivey.Of all of the other coaches mentioned on here he is the man for the job! Great coach but even better person!

I was guessing that LC was Lake County, since it is near South Fulton. Who Knows? LC could be Lake County, Lawrence County, Lewis County, Loudon County, Lenoir City...

No it is Coach Spivey from Lewis Co. All the info Tap just gave makes me feel very good about this hire. I heard that he had one of the best Defenses in the state the last couple years so that also makes me feel good. Put him and coach Wilson together and we are going to be very interesting next year. Is he bringing any coaches with him?

No it is Coach Spivey from Lewis Co. All the info Tap just gave makes me feel very good about this hire. I heard that he had one of the best Defenses in the state the last couple years so that also makes me feel good. Put him and coach Wilson together and we are going to be very interesting next year. Is he bringing any coaches with him?

Wow, so this is official?