waynesboro vs. lewis co

L/Csmearuall

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,thanks for the heads up,ill be sure to tell my boys they can hit this week,they thought theyd hurt sum1 last week dude,theres only one problem here,our LBs dont "get" hit, they themselves lay the lick!so go ahead and bring your tackles and gaurds off on them,thataway we can knock their heads off BEFORE we take off your backs head!!!Not a chance Wayne Co. comes out with a win.The only reason your sayin this is because you cant get over that your little kittens got smashed by the real "LCHS PANTHERS"

...hehe,TOLJYA SO!!!

i think lewis got lucky in mp fri and sat. i'm looking for wayne to take this one without trouble, unless the refs help out like they did in mp!!!!!!!! nothing against lc just overrated

Dear frogleg I hate to inform you but the refs actually helped mt.p, if you noticed your two scores came after 2 personal fouls on LC, so I don't wanna hear it.

acdc i think wc is going to pull what goodpasture pulled on a 5a school. no disrespect but lc has been overrated for years and i didn't see any hard hitting on lc side in mp. mp was laying pipe most of the game. i saw some alright hitting from lc but nothing to write home about. after the game fri night i'll get back on here and let you know who can bust a helmet. good luck to both teams but i still think wc may wear lc out in alot of ways.....

And the hard hitting going to mt.p I dont think so, Im pretty sure LC laid more licks than mt.p and if you don't think we can hit that hard just look at the scoreboard for yall's game and the wayne county game tonight. Ill let that do the talkin.

Victory is Sweet!! Especially against those obnoxious brats from Wayne County, Hey Coach Rice Teach those boys some manners! Way to stick em Lewis County, I knew you would get the job done and as always with class.

How bout that pregame...in all the years i played,no1s ever benn so classless,as to walk thru our special teams warm up,jump on our goal post, and walk all the way back across our feild,(thru our warmups again)...i guess youll give a little more respact now.

GAME OVER now,lets move on to Richland,some1 start us up a board...

Now then...AMEN!

How bout that pregame...in all the years i played,no1s ever benn so classless,as to walk thru our special teams warm up,jump on our goal post, and walk all the way back across our feild,(thru our warmups again)...i guess youll give a little more respact now.Now then...AMEN!

Like I said OBNOXIOUS BRATS! Wayne County Schools Do you teach Character Traits?