Boyd Buchanan at Meigs Co.

reaction

How will this one turn out? Meigs Co. was off on Week 0 so I'm sure they scouted the Bucs out. I know Meigs Co. was a good team last year, how are they suppose to be this year? Or did graduation hurt them?

Boyd Buc will need a very good practice week with there starting QB going down. Hopefully after Monday we can get some good news that its not a season ending injury.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meigs County lost their All-State quarterback from last year and two starters at DB and All-State MLB from last year. They still have a solid offensive and defensive line as long as they are healthy. I'm not sure of their injury status. Meigs is a tough hard nosed team and will fight till the final seconds of the game. Coach Martin will have them ready to play and it will certainly be a great game to watch. Good luck to the Tigers!!!! 20-10

Nic saw the Ortho doc this morning and will have a MRI about noon. The doc thinks it is an ACL tear and possibly a partial MCL tear. Won't know for sure until the doc sees the MRI but doesn't look good right now. Nic is getting a lot of messages of support from the CAK kids (among others). They are a classy bunch

They will have to simplify their offense and try to get their running game on track. After Cody it is a couple of freshmen QB's as back-up

Ummmm, after sitting down with Coach Ditka for Breakfast we went iver alot of things. Mainly just about football, Ditka admitted maybe he was giving Boyd too much credit when he picked them to beat CAK. So this week after a injury to Boyd's QB Ditka said I should stick with with Meigs this time around..

So I say Meigs by 14

28-14

Nic saw the Ortho doc this morning and will have a MRI about noon. The doc thinks it is an ACL tear and possibly a partial MCL tear. Won't know for sure until the doc sees the MRI but doesn't look good right now. Nic is getting a lot of messages of support from the CAK kids (among others). They are a classy bunch

They will have to simplify their offense and try to get their running game on track. After Cody it is a couple of freshmen QB's as back-up

CAK is a classy bunch. Thanks for all the support.

Wish the best for Nic. Like you said doesn't look good right now.

CAK is a classy bunch. Thanks for all the support.

Wish the best for Nic. Like you said doesn't look good right now.

MRI showed ACL tear and some bone bruising. Meniscus looked to be OK. View of the MCL was not conclusive because of swelling. They haven't heard from the Ortho doc this afternoon but 6 months of rehab is what he is looking at