Boyd Buchanan at Meigs Co.

reaction

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm number 15 for CAK i played wide reciever, anyways I'm hopin hughes is alright that really stinks and we got a small taste of that after our qb rolled his ankle this week in practice but he should still play. anyways our prayers are with him and ya'lls team I hope that ya'll can pull together and have a great season. and tell seth emery to keep knockin the ###### out of people like he did me, eventually meigs recievers ain't goona wana catch the ball anymore.

Hey, I'm number 15 for CAK i played wide reciever, anyways I'm hopin hughes is alright that really stinks and we got a small taste of that after our qb rolled his ankle this week in practice but he should still play. anyways our prayers are with him and ya'lls team I hope that ya'll can pull together and have a great season. and tell seth emery to keep knockin the ###### out of people like he did me, eventually meigs recievers ain't goona wana catch the ball anymore.

Thanks BUCSFAN!!! We like your screen name!!! Hope your QB is ok. Good luck against Cherokee.

Thanks bucsfan. Good luck on the rest of your season. Maybe we can meet again in the play offs.

Almost game time!

Too bad I'm stuck at work again. Maybe the internet broadcast will work this week. If not, I'm hoping BnL is on all night again to give us updates off the radio since I can't get ESPN 1370 here.

Thanks bucsfan. Good luck on the rest of your season. Maybe we can meet again in the play offs.

Almost game time!

Too bad I'm stuck at work again. Maybe the internet broadcast will work this week. If not, I'm hoping BnL is on all night again to give us updates off the radio since I can't get ESPN 1370 here.

As of now, I plan to be at home tonight. I may decide to head up to Decatur, but I better decide within about an hour or so.

Talk about a wild ending to a game. Meigs scores with 1 minute 5 seconds left to take a 12-10 lead. Squib the kickoff and it hits a Boyd upback in the head and bounces right into the guy behind him arms. He goes 78 yards right up the middle of the field to give the Bucs an 18-12 lead after the 2 pt. conversion with 54 secs. left. Meigs returns the pooch kick, and I dont know why they pooched it because the kicker had been kicking them into the end zone all night, back to midfield. 3 straight pass completions and Meigs ties it up with 18 secs. left. Meigs tries to kick their third extra point and misses AGAIN and they head to overtime. Boyd scores and kicks the extra point for a 25-18 lead. Meigs scores and goes for two. QB hands off to Mobriant off right tackle, fumble the handoff and it bounces right back up into his arms and he plows into the end zone for the win. First 3 quarters were about as non eventful as I have ever saw but the last 2 minutes and overtime were just the opposite.

Good luck Boyd on the rest of the season. Ya'll are a class act and have the best "traveling" student section thats been to Decatur in a long time.

To the Boyd fans who vistited our pregame tailgate party - hope your were treated well and enjoyed the food and entertainment.