Hendersonville vs. Beech

BarnBurner09

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So with this being Beech's season opener and Hendersonville coming off a last second loss, Who wins?

Its at Hendersonville this year.

I personally think that Hendersonville has to and WILL bounce back. That or its gonna be a long season for the Commandos.

Opinions?

I agree, Hville needs to open up the playbook and not be so predictable, play inspired, same wing T last 10 years not same kids running it , should not have much trouble! but not sure what beech has this year, should be a good one.

Lawson is the key to the offense for the Commandos. If the recievers can get more consistancy in catching the ball, Hendersonville could pull some upsets. I think that the Commandos bounce back this week. Beech has a very small line especially for a pound it out offense. Gotta go with the boys in black.

Lawson is the key to the offense for the Commandos. If the recievers can get more consistancy in catching the ball, Hendersonville could pull some upsets. I think that the Commandos bounce back this week. Beech has a very small line especially for a pound it out offense. Gotta go with the boys in black.

This wil be my first year to watch this game.

As GWAVE1 said! The Commandos receivers have to catch the ball. There were at least 10 catches they could have made against SCHS that would kept their drives going. Also, the blocking seamed to half hearted. Again, "If you can touch it you should catch it". Catch the ball and that will open up Roper!

I read that Beech has beat the Commandos the last two years. Looks like the Seniors for HHS need to leave on a winning note.

Could luck Commandos and catch the ball.

might i ask who lawson is

might i ask who lawson is

He getting the Watson boys confused. Lawson was a QB there a few years ago(now a coach with HHS), and his younger brother Troy is the starting QB.

I have to go with the Commandos on this one. Coach Hat knows how to get his boys pumped up and ready to play, it's unfortunate that last week no one showed up to play but the kicker. You have to give some love to the Commando's student section. They're are some of the loudest students in the state. Pretty intimidating for the opposing team.