Farragut v.s. Knox Central

FHSFOOTBALL51

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over or under 35 for the Admirals? We put up 61 to their 0 when our seniors this year played their's in a freshmen game.....

I say 42-10 Farragut

Farragut will be lucky to win let alone blow the Bobcats out. West is TERRIBLE and has the worst defense I've ever seen (outside of #22 - he was a player). Farragut will have a much more stiff test this week b/c Central will at least try to tackle unlike West. I'd say FHS wins a close one (17-14) but don't be shocked if Central wins. My prediction is Bobcats slow down Sterling and keep him at bay. Jamie Wilson will have a solid night and I predict will outrush Sterling in this game (if he stays healthy).

Central jr class is very solid - you can't go by Freshman games, some schools play 9th graders w/ 9th graders and then some schools play there 9th graders up if there ready (Central plays there up).

West is in no form or fashion terrible they will have a sucessful season they just had a tough first game against a great Farragut team

West has a good offense and an awful defense - every year. I didn't say there team was terrible just the "D". West will be there typical 6-4 ~ 7-3 if they learn how to tackle. Watch the replay on CSS, there tackling is about as bad as it gets.

Its not as big as win as some Farragut folks may think. If Central's healthy they'll give FHS a more stiff game just b/c there "D" is usually pretty good and they do know how to tackle.

West has a good offense and an awful defense - every year. I didn't say there team was terrible just the "D". West will be there typical 6-4 ~ 7-3 if they learn how to tackle. Watch the replay on CSS, there tackling is about as bad as it gets.

Its not as big as win as some Farragut folks may think. If Central's healthy they'll give FHS a more stiff game just b/c there "D" is usually pretty good and they do know how to tackle.

West had 2 sophomores in the secondary give them a break. There defense is solid. The turnovers in the first half put them in bad situations numerous times where it would be hard for any D to stop. You'll see the real west D when they play Bearden friday. Ryan wont be careless with the ball like Wagner was.

West had 2 sophomores in the secondary give them a break. There defense is solid. The turnovers in the first half put them in bad situations numerous times where it would be hard for any D to stop. You'll see the real west D when they play Bearden friday. Ryan wont be careless with the ball like Wagner was.

Both Ryan and Wagner threw an INT. Ryan probably would have thrown a couple more if it wasn't for drops by the Farragut D. Wagner also didn't throw the ball nearly as much as Ryan.

Farragut beats Central.

I actually went to the Central/Cookeville game. Wilson had a couple of runs called back, and Central made some mistakes that in the end cost them the game. Cookeville had no business hanging around that long, and Central needs to play with much more discipline if they expect to see anything more than a #4 seed. In fact they should consider themselves lucky that the region is as down as it is this year. Wilson certainly has all the physical tools to be a D1 recruit, while Sterling has all the tools and is. I think Central plays better this week, but they won't correct some of those habitual focus related issues overnight. They need to soon though because their most important game, region wise, might just be next week against Halls. Farragut wins.

ruse?