MTCS v. Perry co.

vikingpride

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear that the bleachers were replaced. Doesn't sound like something that someone who didn't support the program would do. Vikings, you do have support from the top level administrators all the way down to the people in the community and even in Alabama! Good luck to you and never quit!

Glad to hear that the bleachers were replaced. Doesn't sound like something that someone who didn't support the program would do. Vikings, you do have support from the top level administrators all the way down to the people in the community and even in Alabama! Good luck to you and never quit!

Sounds like somebody who didn't want to get sued because they broke their leg on the old ones.

Sounds like somebody who didn't want to get sued because they broke their leg on the old ones.

Coach:

I'm with you; I'm glad to see those old sorry bleachers gone. Not comfortable, not accessible and a general safety hazard. The new ones are a 1000% improvement. Personally, I enjoyed standing down at the far end near the field gate watching the action.

Have the new restrooms been installed yet?

Good luck to the Vikings. Play hard & set the tone early.

Coach,

Are you coaching at the same place again this year? Either way good luck!

Bronson's team tore 'em up Friday night. They have Kirby this week so they should win big.

RB, heard you got a new job. Congrats. I tried to call to your old job the other day and they told me you left. Bronson told me about the new job.

Hey Ned, hope everything is well with you. Where are you at this year? I know the old bleachers were really bad, but did someone actually break their leg or are saying that it could have happened? I know that it is possible that it could have happened, I was just wondering if it did.

Hey Ned, hope everything is well with you. Where are you at this year? I know the old bleachers were really bad, but did someone actually break their leg or are saying that it could have happened? I know that it is possible that it could have happened, I was just wondering if it did.

I'm saying that they were replaced out of fear of that happening. Sorry for not clarifying.

Didn't happen, but easily could have. Several people have fallen through. The new ones are very nice, though. We will enjoy them.

Yale, the restrooms on the home side aren't finished yet, but they are working on them. We have also got the concession stand up to date, with a water heater and have bought a small a/c unit, but haven't got it installed yet.

We (the booster club) are having a concert on Oct 13 to raise money to help pay for the new bleachers, it should be really good, you should come. We are having Stephen Cochran, who has a new video & single "Friday Night Fireside" (his lead guitarist is from PC) and Trailer Choir, who have been on tour with Toby Keith all summer (two of their band members, Vencent & Stephen Hickerson, are former PC football players) plus a couple of local bands, Profyle & The Lost Creek Boys. I think (hope) we will do really well & raise a lot of money.