• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
VolViking

Campbell Co. @ Powell

There is very little info about Powell this year. Powell is usually a playoff team, but some on Coach T have indicated they may not be as strong as usual. Does anyone have info on this year's Panthers? Strengths, weaknesses?

I think if Powell struggles this game they could be in for a long year. If they come out of the gate and win they could gain momentum for the rest of the season. Word is they are very young and will have to learn on the run.

should be an interesting game. I watched the cougars fri. and saw some of the powell players their, i realy think that CCHS can get an upset here. They were rolling with the run game fri. If i see them get their passing game going i see this offense being special. By the way the Loy kids a stud.

CC- 21

Powell-3

should be an interesting game. I watched the cougars fri. and saw some of the powell players their, i realy think that CCHS can get an upset here. They were rolling with the run game fri. If i see them get their passing game going i see this offense being special. By the way the Loy kids a stud.

CC- 21

Powell-3

Don't count the Panthers out just yet. They have been working hard since the jamboree and could surprise the Cougars.

THe thing that most impressed me about the Cougars in their 33-6 victory in Week 0 was the pursuit to the ball by the defense. The gang-tackling was so strong, it was very difficult to determine who to give credit to for the tackles. Very fast and aggressive Cougar defense this year.

By what I am seeing on these predictions, most believe that Powell is only slightly better than Union Co. I expect Powell to be much better than the Patriots. I will predict Powell 17, Campbell Co. 10

By what I am seeing on these predictions, most believe that Powell is only slightly better than Union Co. I expect Powell to be much better than the Patriots. I will predict Powell 17, Campbell Co. 10

I agree 100%. Powell is down, but not that down. Like Clinton, Campbell County hasn't beaten a decent opponent in quite awhile. Campbell County should be able to hang around, but I think Powell wins it 21-7.

I agree 100%. Powell is down, but not that down. Like Clinton, Campbell County hasn't beaten a decent opponent in quite awhile. Campbell County should be able to hang around, but I think Powell wins it 21-7.

I agree. powell may be down somewhat, but they are used to winning. On top of that, they dropped webb and mccallie and picked up karns and campbell co. this year. No offense to either of those schools, but until they prove they can beat good programs, I won't pick them to win.