WHS and Trousdale

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of ya'll keep sayin how intimidating TC is. Why is that?? Yes, they are a good team with a great coach and a lot of tradition and I think all of the WHS players respect that, but win or lose I don't think they will be intimidated.

As I stated earlier, anytime this living legend is on the other side of the field, you better watch out. He will force you to bow down at anytime. He certainly knows how to coach these young ladds.

We'll have to play smart football tonight. That means good execution of fundamentals on offence & defense. We're still young and still have a lot of learning to do. (No turnovers & no costly penalties). Defensive backs, you'll need to play a little smarter tonght. be ready.."Go Jackets" 1st region game for us this season.

I saw Trousdale County at a passing league camp this summer at Tech and to be brutally honest, was one of the worst teams there. That being said if you have a great ground game then you don't need to throw the ball. As far as the intimidation factor is concerned, that went out the window after last year's loss. The only thing I know is that Coach Satterfield will have TC ready and Coach Webster will have the Purple Tigers ready for a good showdown behind the hedge.