9/7 White House at Alcoa

timbdp

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait 'til Friday. I am anxious to see how the Blue Devils stack up against a perrenial powerhouse such as Alcoa. Who should I watch for as far as playmakers for Alcoa.. I know they have a good QB and a good TE but who are some of their gamebreakers? Give me #'s with names so I can watch them Friday.. 'Preciate it

Manny........please do likewise for White House.

For Alcoa:

1st team

Cobb #7 QB/DB

Hodges #21 RB/LB

Robinson # 89 TE/DE

Thompson #3 WR/DB

Sommer #6 WR/DB

2nd team

James #8 QB/DB

Toney #15 RB

Tyson #2 FB

Warren #1 RB

I just looked and saw that the thread titled "WHITE HOUSE WILL DESTROY EVERYONE" has been deleted altogether. The week of the game against Alcoa has arrived and that thread is gone I WONDER WHY????

Thanks to the moderator and to CoachT for getting rid of that nonsense. It does not really reflect on the White House Football Program at all it's just some people on this site shooting off at the mouth. This Friday night that thread could have potentially taken a turn for the absolute worst and the CoachT Public would have been doing a lot of the following if White House does lose this game:

OH WELL!!! IT'S OVER NOW & HOPEFULLY I DON'T HAVE TO READ ANYMORE OF THAT STUFF ANYTIME SOON BECAUSE THAT KIND OF TALK NEVER GETS TYPED UP ON COACHT

Parkers out with a broken foot.. Bad news for WH.. lets all keep him in ours prayers and hope for a speedy recovery. I personally am devastated for this young man. He has had a major injury almost every year since his 8th grade year; collarbones, knees, ankles, you name it... he's probably broke it. Couldn't have came at a worse time for WH.. losing probably their biggest playmaker on both sides of the ball against Alcoa. But luckily for WH, it won't be a big deal as far as the big picture goes. Just look at the Notre Dame last year when they sat out all of those players for some off the field incident and they still won with soph. and fresh.

Parkers out with a broken foot.. Bad news for WH.. lets all keep him in ours prayers and hope for a speedy recovery. I personally am devastated for this young man. He has had a major injury almost every year since his 8th grade year; collarbones, knees, ankles, you name it... he's probably broke it. Couldn't have came at a worse time for WH.. losing probably their biggest playmaker on both sides of the ball against Alcoa. But luckily for WH, it won't be a big deal as far as the big picture goes. Just look at the Notre Dame last year when they sat out all of those players for some off the field incident and they still won with soph. and fresh.

That is terrible. I really enjoy watching Matt Parker play. This is an injury that should keep him out for 4-6 weeks I presume Manny. Is this correct????? I hope that he can get back on the field by the end of the season. This is a tough break for White House.

First it was Cody Allen & I guess now it's Parker.

Thanks for the best wishes Legend.