OAKLAND VS LAVERGNE

SCHSFan

...and the lavergn recievers are as good as i have ever seen (as a group) in high school football

Wow, that's a very good compliment. Thanks for putting that out there.

In the past two games, I don't believe we've had any flat out drops. Maybe some passes knocked down, but no drops.

The starting 4 WR's has all been together since elementary school, that's what makes the chemistry a whole lot better. Patton and Gray has played baseball, basketball, and was national champs for football at Una back in the day. Una put out great football athletes such as Sonny Gray, Randall Tillery, Quentin Allen, Jonah Hendricks, David Sanders, Dallis Dixon, Markus Cantrell, Chris Jordan, Jeremy Holt, Michael McAdoo, Kedrick Towles Terrance Davis, John Garrett and a whooooooole lot more.

If anybody has never heard of Una, oh man if they put a team together full of Alumni...state champs.

But anyways, our O-line claims to be the weakest link, but that definately has not been the case.

and to defend Tillery, even though it was Hillwood. Their d-line was their strongest link and he only played the 1st half, with an exception of one run in the 2nd half, just to hit the 200 mark.

Oakland is a huuuuuuuge game. We know they will be seaking revenge.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not knocking Tillery by any means at all , b/c I think he is an exceptional back reminding me some of an early Emmett Smith.......but I think even I could have gained 200 yds against a team like Hillwood. I mean, geez, they sure aren't the calibur of a Riverdale defense . Was he in the whole game or did he do this over the course of the first half?Guess you forgot about Brandon Messick? He got extensive playing time as a soph last yr in the secondary. He already has one INT to his credit against a lil team called Riverdale this yr.

yea but it got cancelled out wen he blew his coverage goin 4 da playaction leaving his man wide open 4 da finale blow 2 oakland

Messick has proven himself time and time again as a valuable asset to this team. If we had converted points on the INT and the fumble recovery that the D gave us, then nothing else would have really mattered would it? However, we didn't and we hope to get another shot at Riverdale again.

I am sure that you are perfect aren't you, SCHS and have never messed up in a game , practice, or the game of life..... RIGHT?????

Just using YOUR logic, SCHS......

No one plays a perfect game and no one lives a perfect life.

In the past two games, I don't believe we've had any flat out drops. Maybe some passes knocked down, but no drops.

The starting 4 WR's has all been together since elementary school, that's what makes the chemistry a whole lot better. Patton and Gray has played baseball, basketball, and was national champs for football at Una back in the day. Una put out great football athletes such as Sonny Gray, Randall Tillery, Quentin Allen, Jonah Hendricks, David Sanders, Dallis Dixon, Markus Cantrell, Chris Jordan, Jeremy Holt, Michael McAdoo, Kedrick Towles Terrance Davis, John Garrett and a whooooooole lot more.

If anybody has never heard of Una, oh man if they put a team together full of Alumni...state champs.

But anyways, our O-line claims to be the weakest link, but that definately has not been the case.

and to defend Tillery, even though it was Hillwood. Their d-line was their strongest link and he only played the 1st half, with an exception of one run in the 2nd half, just to hit the 200 mark.

go to tennessea hs section ck the stats gray you are one spot above rod wilkes

you may want to print that!!

* you have 3 more yards at this point

Messick has proven himself time and time again as a valuable asset to this team. If we had converted points on the INT and the fumble recovery that the D gave us, then nothing else would have really mattered would it? However, we didn't and we hope to get another shot at Riverdale again.

I am sure that you are perfect aren't you, SCHS and have never messed up in a game , practice, or the game of life..... RIGHT?????

Just using YOUR logic, SCHS......

No one plays a perfect game and no one lives a perfect life.

its funny u say that because thats wat i was trying to explain to u on the other situations but of course i was wrong wasnt i seems like ur saying the same stuff i was saying

go to tennessea hs section ck the stats gray you are one spot above rod wilkes you may want to print that!!* you have 3 more yards at this point

Why print it? It'll be like that all year! Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding..

By the way, LaVergne had a great practice this morning. Captains did a great job getting everyone active and ready to work because it was waaaaay too early, but we got a lot done today and should be well prepared for friday.

Hey Gray, I just heard that you were hired in Hollywood to film a commercial for NIKE. You will make around 100 G's for one night's work. Your free airline ticket will be waiting for you at 3:00 PM at the Nashville airport on Friday. Have fun!! This could be the start of a great national career for you!

Ha! I'ma have to reschedule that..

hows the special teams?

both oakland an lavergne have place kickers that can help decide the the outcome of a very close match up, both have already shown they have the leg for 30 plus yard field goals, the lavergne kicker hit a 41 yarder against blackman,ive seen tape on the lavergne kid hitting from midfield (60 yards ) both teams avg about 38 yards per punt ,not the same kids that do the place kicking, should be a great rematch .

Hey Mr. Gray i didnt know you played football at UNA i never seen you on ANY ROSTER at UNA lol so what team were you on when you went to flordia and won the nationals?

Hey Mr. Gray i didnt know you played football at UNA i never seen you on ANY ROSTER at UNA lol so what team were you on when you went to flordia and won the nationals?

played baseball from 5-14 and played triple B for coach Gooch and did not finish triple A year when they went to florida because I moved to LaVergne. Any more questions?

Now pleeeeease, stop blazing my name man lol. Enough people already know who I am on here. Atleast say it in 3rd person lol.