OAKLAND VS LAVERGNE

SCHSFan

Hello Patriot and Wolverine fans. This weeks matchup between LHS and OHS is huge. If LHS wins it puts them at 2-0 in the region with only 5 left you have to like there chances in winning 2 of those. OHS on the other hand would be 1-1 with a win, you have to like their chances of winning 3 of the next 5 not having to play Riverdale. With OHS having a stingy D and LHS having an explosive O you have to think it will come down to special teams. Im going to say that La Vergne wins in an exciting game 35-24.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Patriot and Wolverine fans. This weeks matchup between LHS and OHS is huge. If LHS wins it puts them at 2-0 in the region with only 5 left you have to like there chances in winning 2 of those. OHS on the other hand would be 1-1 with a win, you have to like their chances of winning 3 of the next 5 not having to play Riverdale. With OHS having a stingy D and LHS having an explosive O you have to think it will come down to special teams. Im going to say that La Vergne wins in an exciting game 35-24.

Special teams??What about the other sides of the ball on both teams.....LVs defense.....OKs wing t Offense ????any thoughts on them.

Special teams??What about the other sides of the ball on both teams.....LVs defense.....OKs wing t Offense ????any thoughts on them.

Special teams??What about the other sides of the ball on both teams.....LVs defense.....OKs wing t Offense ????any thoughts on them.Special teams??What about the other sides of the ball on both teams.....LVs defense.....OKs wing t Offense ????any thoughts on them.

OK's wing t could definately @@@@ in the points, if everything goes to plan, but I don't know for sure if thats really the concerning issue. A superstrong defense is what seems to be priority, and if it gets really crazy ( it does occasionally, especially with OHS) a good interception with a mad spree to the endzone. Third party support of the crowd always plays a big role in a good game, and as I've seen from just the two previous ohs games this season. Our fan support is electric. Hopefully that plus good pep rallies will manage to keep the teams morale high enough that they feel confident in their strategy.

I will agree that our student support is amazing this year. Always great to see the students painted up and on their feet the whole game.

Guess it must be...... THE NEW BLUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I urge all Pats fans to come in droves to the game and for the band to do as well as they did Friday night.

Dang our programs are the best that I have ever seen in my life. I am also VERY partial to our announcer!! He is very enthusiastic and gives props to our delicious Oakland DOGS!!

Hey Mr. Gray i didnt know you played football at UNA i never seen you on ANY ROSTER at UNA lol so what team were you on when you went to flordia and won the nationals?

Gray, I'm not going to doubt that you played at UNA but I don't remember you either and I had three boys come through the program, one is a year older than you, one is a year younger than you and the other is 4 years younger. My oldest played on Gooches BBB team both years so you should have been on that team and I don't remember you. Let me ask you this, did you get one of the Championship rings (parents got the team rings instead of trophies) they received, if you did show it to someone and no one will ever question you on the matter again. Q should have one and last years running back Markus Ramsey has one, Cantrell has one, should I go on?

Gray, I'm not going to doubt that you played at UNA but I don't remember you either and I had three boys come through the program, one is a year older than you, one is a year younger than you and the other is 4 years younger. My oldest played on Gooches BBB team both years so you should have been on that team and I don't remember you. Let me ask you this, did you get one of the Championship rings (parents got the team rings instead of trophies) they received, if you did show it to someone and no one will ever question you on the matter again. Q should have one and last years running back Markus Ramsey has one, Cantrell has one, should I go on?

Just in case you are wondering my oldest is playing for Western Carolina, my middle son is at Hendersonville and my youngest is at E J Cooper. The program has had a lot of quality athletes come through and I am noticing that now everyone is claiming they played there. I think it's great to see so many of the kids go on and do good things and be productive citizens but be proud of where you come from no matter where it is. Good luck Gray, and keep yourself grounded and you will go far.