Clarksville Aca. vs. JO byrns

CAsports5

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love it if Clarksville Academy pulled the upset, but they would have to put up a lot of points and their defense would have to play very solid. They looked extremely solid against Huntland, let's just hope they can increase the intensity even more this week. Last year Jo Byrns won by 31, so unless they are a whole lot better than last year they won't win by 40.

I would love it if Clarksville Academy pulled the upset, but they would have to put up a lot of points and their defense would have to play very solid. They looked extremely solid against Huntland, let's just hope they can increase the intensity even more this week. Last year Jo Byrns won by 31, so unless they are a whole lot better than last year they won't win by 40.

At this point in the season I don't think we are better than last year, but we are just as good. I'm sure Clarksville Academy has improved and I know they are coached well. Looking foward to playing at the new complex. I think this game will be competitive and I hope injury free.

At this point in the season I don't think we are better than last year, but we are just as good. I'm sure Clarksville Academy has improved and I know they are coached well. Looking foward to playing at the new complex. I think this game will be competitive and I hope injury free.

I was just wondering, is their new complex at their school?