South Pittsburg @ CopperBasin

Geno

Pay no attention to that imposter Geno on here. I am The Real Geno. Ask around everyone knows he is the fake one. SP wins this one big.

HMMM .. lets see. this is me>Group: Members

>>>>>>Joined: Sep 13, 2003

Member No.: 45,529

This is you Group: Members

>>>>>Joined: Nov 6, 2006

Member No.: 103,578 hmmm who's the imposter here>?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

south pittsburg 33

Copper basin 0 end of the 1st qtr.... Total Dominance... Mercy rule sure to take affect

now 40 - 0 >>>>>9 mins left in the 2nd qtr

now 47 - 0 8 mins left interception ran back by witherspoon.

dont blink...

Half time.... 47 - 0 Every player is playing 2nd 3rd and 4th string and 3 cheerleaders have played... almost 400 yards rushing already.. Bibb's from spitt was taking by ambulance in 2nd qtr dislocated Elbow is the report.

3rd Mercy rule is in affect... the Clock will continue to run only to stop for time out or touch down... 12 min qtr's still

spitt 53

copper Basin 0 7 mins left 3rd qtr.. clock is moving fast

The Pirates need to enjoy their weekend and get to business on Monday. Lookout Valley think they've got them a football team and from the look of things they just may. They are definately not a team to take lightly unless the Pirates want a repeat of the Temple game last year.

2nd teamers started playing in the 1st quarter, JV play the last few mins of the 2nd qtr. The first drive of the 3rd qtr was 1st team then JV finished the game. JV drove the ball and almost scored one time but the FB fumbled inside the 10. He probably scores if he doesn't fumble. Right at the end my son breaks a 52 yrd run on a QB boot but gets tackled at the 2 yrd line. 3 plays taking a knee finishes the game. Our JV matched up pretty well with their first team.

2nd teamers started playing in the 1st quarter, JV play the last few mins of the 2nd qtr. The first drive of the 3rd qtr was 1st team then JV finished the game. JV drove the ball and almost scored one time but the FB fumbled inside the 10. He probably scores if he doesn't fumble. Right at the end my son breaks a 52 yrd run on a QB boot but gets tackled at the 2 yrd line. 3 plays taking a knee finishes the game. Our JV matched up pretty well with their first team.

I was hoping your son would get some good playing time!