Is Grace Christian for real?

Lord Vader

i m not knocking Grace, 63 0 dont impress me at all just like Silverdale beat River(something) 61 0 doesnt impress me either, these teams are not even in the TSSAA (i dont think) play some competion and then start bragging, the only way to get better is play someone as good or better not someone that you can put your 2nd or 3rd string in the 2 nd quarter.

First of all we are 3rd year members of the TSSAA. We are not bragging by any means, just very excited. We have never been 1-0. We only have 170 students in the high school (male and female) and we play with what we have. As far as competition goes I think we play in a competitive region and have descent non-region games. So come on and give us a break......besides, this is only our 5th year of having a football program.

Go Rams.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all we are 3rd year members of the TSSAA. We are not bragging by any means, just very excited. We have never been 1-0. We only have 170 students in the high school (male and female) and we play with what we have. As far as competition goes I think we play in a competitive region and have descent non-region games. So come on and give us a break......besides, this is only our 5th year of having a football program.

Go Rams.

YOU WILL GET BETTER . If you have the right administration

Go Rams.

which school are you with? and where are you located?