Is Grace Christian for real?

Lord Vader

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, check your later post. That sounds like transfers to me.

That is true. We had one transfer from Grace to Clinton and is eligible to play. We have a new student that has transfered from Clinton to Grace but is not eligible until week 11. We also had another transfer from Grace to Farragut. You lose some, you gain some, it happens all the time in public and private.

First of all we are 3rd year members of the TSSAA. We are not bragging by any means, just very excited. We have never been 1-0. We only have 170 students in the high school (male and female) and we play with what we have. As far as competition goes I think we play in a competitive region and have descent non-region games. So come on and give us a break......besides, this is only our 5th year of having a football program.

Go Rams.

i was talking about the River(something) team not ya ll there not in the TSSAA! the ones that played Siverdale

Unaka has played Grace a few consecutive seasons now. Last season turned into a pretty tough matchup. They have really fine student/athletes, fans, and a very talented coaching staff.

This one will probably end up in the Public/Private forum, or Locked; but I do hope they resolve the issue once and for all next time around. Privates, no matter the classification, in Division II. But again, fine folks at Grace.

This one said grace was gonna be good before the season started. But before you start saying grace is for real I just want to throw in that NG is the worst football team in the state. Theyre actually the worst team I ever seen. Growing up I seen some bad Cosby teams but the worst Cosby team I EVER seen would kill poor North Greene. They have 23 kids and a horrific coaching staff. I was actually at the game and was embarrassed for them. Grace has improved but you cant take last friday into consideration. But that is what you do to bad teams so congrats.

why dont they start playing some decent teams and show us if they are or not. North Greene is pathetic, alot of teams would have destroyed them, just would have had the class to pull their starters when mercy rule went into effect.

They'll get the chance when they play Hampton. We'll see just how they measure up.