Gallatin at Hillwood

Verb58

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Wave88 for getting this thread started so soon!! I think that Gallatin will work on a lot of things this week and be fired up for some redemption after Friday night. Anyone know what hillwood is running on offense? I know they haven't scored yet and I don't want us to be the first.Thanks Wave88 for getting this thread started so soon!! I think that Gallatin will work on a lot of things this week and be fired up for some redemption after Friday night. Anyone know what hillwood is running on offense? I know they haven't scored yet and I don't want us to be the first.

After week 1 with both teams coming off a loss what will each team do to change things up from the performances. Will Hillwood take it to Gallatin this year or can Gallatin bounce back from a tough game as well.

From what I was Friday night, Gallatin has a lot of work to do this week! They are going to have to understand that you can't take one play off.. tackling has to improve or it's going to be a long season for the wave. The lines played well at times but they have to play consistently well all game. They sure are missing that LB crew also. I know the coaches will study the game film and make the corrections necessary. The jamboree sure would have helped work out some of these things but it is what it is.. some of the kids need to step it up and get agressive..

I didn't see a "KILLER INSTINCT" with this team... hope that changes soon!

The Wave should take this one against Hillwood but it'll be closer than most think if they play like they did on Friday.

21-7 Gallatin

From what I was Friday night, Gallatin has a lot of work to do this week! They are going to have to understand that you can't take one play off.. tackling has to improve or it's going to be a long season for the wave. The lines played well at times but they have to play consistently well all game. They sure are missing that LB crew also. I know the coaches will study the game film and make the corrections necessary. The jamboree sure would have helped work out some of these things but it is what it is.. some of the kids need to step it up and get agressive..

I didn't see a "KILLER INSTINCT" with this team... hope that changes soon!

The Wave should take this one against Hillwood but it'll be closer than most think if they play like they did on Friday.

21-7 Gallatin

I agree, tackling was pretty bad but I think blocking was even worse. Off. Def. lines struggled all night long. But take nothing away from Lebanon they played a very good physical ball game . Lot of work this week for Gallatin I think they will rise to the challenge and make it hard on Hillwood this comming friday!!! GO BIG GREEN.......