Oneida @ Coalfield

WOW! Forgive me for butting in, but for two weeks you have been saying what a weak team Rockwood was, that you were LEAST IMPRESSED with them and bad mouthed them something awful both after Rockwood beat you guys and before Rockwood beat Midway. In fact, you predicted Midway would easily beat Rockwood. Now the Indians lose by a total of 3 points to STRONG AA ROCKWOOD and a wicked Hampton! I am sure Rockwood fans thank you for finally seeing the light! If you remember I warned you last week in the Midwa-Rockwood discussion post that Rockwood had played with you guys only throwing 5 passes and running the fullback 22 times up the middle. I also said they did that because they knew they could beat you guys by playing that way and that they had kept their high potent offense in hiding so better teams like Midway and our region opponents wouldnt get a look at it. In case you didnt hear, Rockwood came out in a spread offense, passed for 4 touchdowns in the first half and once again had a dominating running attack to match. Midway didnt know what hit them. Just be thankful the Tigers took it easy on you and didnt throw open the offense like they did to poor Midway.

Ipretty much figured Rockwood would handle Midway, If they can pull this one off this week, I will be impressed. Good luck.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As nice as it was for Rockwood to take it easy on our poor ole Indians...I am certain Coalfield won't be near as accommodating. Doesn't Coalfield have an awesome running back this year, second coming of B Davis?

B. Davis who? Nobody to bail out Coalfield this year. Get ready the Indian Nation is coming! I like that name smashmouth because that is just how Oneida plays the game.

Alright, two weeks in a row the Indians lose by a total of 3 points from a strong AA Rockwood and a wicked Hampton team.With that said the indians are doomed for destiny this week against coalfield, or are they?

First region game for the Indians how will they fare? Lets hear it

i watched both of them teams on film i honestly think they didnt look impressive at all. but ohs get a win this week. beat the crap out of coalfield

What's up, all you Yellow Jackets?!?! Looks like it's time for our annual Headbanger's Ball! Sheesh.....can you believe all the blabbering going on over two games? Make no mistake, we know where the bread is buttered. The winner of this game usually is Boss the rest of the way. Lately, Coalfield has been Boss. The thing that leads me to lean towards my boys this time is personnel. Coalfield won last years game 7-0 I believe, and they are having to replace, argueably, one of the strongest backs in East Tennessee (Davis). The QB position has a new body as well. Oneida, dispite it's 0 - 2 record, is significantly better than a year ago. I think the growth of the kids over the course of the off-season is playing huge dividends. I'm not just talking from a physical standpoint, but the team looks mentally sharper, too. They don't seem to be getting themselves in trouble with stupid mental mistakes that cost them opportunities last year. Coalfield is going to get a hungry, beat-up, and cornered animal Friday Night.......at least I'm counting on them getting that! Once again greetings....CY, Festus, Smash, High Pockets.

Kazam

I don't want to start another COACHT DAYS OF OUR LIVES crap but I want you think long and hard about it before you post. Lewallen, Hutson,-both from the state of Robbins= County Schools=County High School. Buttram spent about 2 weeks with Scott including a week long trip to Ohio for a big scrimmage against some of Ohio's best in Cinncinatti. I know this will probably start an argument but it is not intended to, but why are county kids allowed to transfer to City Schools, is this a Scott thing only, or is this a problem everywhere? when did your 8th grade year become signing day? GOOD LUCK TO THE TRIBE THIS WEEK!

Did your mama drop you On your head, Oneida is a small PUBLIC SCHOOL, any kid that wants to can go to Oneida ,just like scott , coalfield Hampton, this what the parents and kid have decided on. I think If a school was going to recruit they would be bring in kids from all over not just from Jr. high in the county. Some kid go because of the size of the school some certain classes they can get, I think buttram went because of his mom moved back to Oneida from knoxville, Mater chief you need to stop listening to who ever is feed you all the bull,The people and the schools are the same, Juts one likes Orange and one likes red.

We'll lets see Oneida is 2 and 0 and Coalfield is 1 and 1. Oneida don't commit penalties. Oneida 35 to 0.

Pujo, you are foolish. You need to get over it, stop making excuses for why your team didn't win by any more than they did, and go talk about Jellico. I've never seen a team who won do all the complaining . . . until now.

As for Oneida's penalties and that terrible officiating crew, Oneida was only penalized twice at Rockwood. Both of those penalties (a delay and false start) occurred on back-to-back plays early in the first quarter. After that, they had no penalties. Rockwood was penalized five times for 30 yards. I suppose Oneida paid off the officials at Rockwood as well?

Pujo, you are foolish. You need to get over it, stop making excuses for why your team didn't win by any more than they did, and go talk about Jellico. I've never seen a team who won do all the complaining . . . until now.

As for Oneida's penalties and that terrible officiating crew, Oneida was only penalized twice at Rockwood. Both of those penalties (a delay and false start) occurred on back-to-back plays early in the first quarter. After that, they had no penalties. Rockwood was penalized five times for 30 yards. I suppose Oneida paid off the officials at Rockwood as well?

And you my ignorant friend are stupid to think a highschool team is not going to comitt more than 3 penalties in 2 games. I bet you get at least 5 this Friday.