Oneida @ Coalfield

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured the penalty thing would be a little more even this week. All teams committ penalties. But great job ,and you fellers have a good team.

Coalfield 3 penalties for 14 yds

Oneida 5 penalties for 59 yds (3 15 yarders in the 3rd quarter 2 personal fouls and one pass interference)

Let it go pujo, let it go!

One of them Injuns tried to bet me Coalfield would have more penalties tonight. Ithink they made a good move this week, they didn't work so much on disapline and took care of the kicking problem. Just kidding around a little. Ithink this Oneida bunch is going to be a mess next season, they ain't bad right now.

Oneida did get a big win tonight and hats off to them in the process, but it's WAY too early to call yourselves the top dog in Region 2. I got a feeling if Harriman doesn't have something to say about that, there's some boys "South Of the River" that definitely have something to say about that.

Now, to Coalfield fans, it's very important you all DON'T hit the panic button yet. Your season is NOT over. You all still have a good shot at the post-season. Don't phone it in.

One of them Injuns tried to bet me Coalfield would have more penalties tonight. Ithink they made a good move this week, they didn't work so much on disapline and took care of the kicking problem. Just kidding around a little. Ithink this Oneida bunch is going to be a mess next season, they ain't bad right now.

ok-------------pujo

you was right and I was wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this makes your day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these unecessary penalties almost cost us the game.

they were also addressed during the game by the coaching staff.

We are a young team and cannot afford these kind of penalties.

but after all was said and done OHS played tough .

GOOD JOB INDIANS lets get ready for cumberland gap!!!!!!!!!