DYERSBURG TROJANS VR'S haywood tomcats

trojanfan56

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyersburg will win....Haywood is good...actually really good...but Dyersburg takes this because of two names.....Tyler Caldwell and Rashad Taylor....

Tomcats in a close one . Cat"s 0 LINE and D LINE will over power the Trogans. J. T. , Cody , Elam are gone and are going to be missed. PS , I believe everyone on Hawood "s team is over 200 lbs. including the water boy. Good luck to both teams untill we meet again .

Tomcats in a close one . Cat"s 0 LINE and D LINE will over power the Trogans. J. T. , Cody , Elam are gone and are going to be missed. PS , I believe everyone on Hawood "s team is over 200 lbs. including the water boy. Good luck to both teams untill we meet again .

hornets are small 2 but i bet you dont wanna get stung many times by one, thorton,and vernon are both 230 and up and mason is a big fellow also, just like ali said float like a butterfly sting like a bee, dyersburg is fast and will hit you so look for haywood to wilt due to the weather. the trojans have 2 many weapons, vick mcklin 6'5 reciever, caldwell, taylor,click,ellis,cunningham,& i heard parker was throwing at practice last week. could he be back this week? i hope so. ive been trying to get that comfirmed but everyone i ask is keeping it on the hush hush.

Haywood by a TD in this one. Looking at their results to start the season this year they seem to be a "real legitimate contender" in Class 3A. Dyersburg is good as well and the favorite to win Region 7-3A. This may be the first of two meetings between these two teams this year and the winner will likely be the team to host the playoff rematch down the road on Thanksgiving Weekend (Quarterfinal Round this November).

Seeing the ammount of weapons this year for Dyersburg is scary. I would hate to be the opposing team having to study this iffense. You can prepare for the set they run but you can't account for at least 8 guys that can score at any time.Without a real preformance out of Tyler Caldwell friday night, Dyersburg still posted 49 and did it with a variety of different ways. Inside, outside, passing. They were everywhere. I'm goin to have to poick Dyersburg in this one. That Dyersburg offense will be test this week, but I think they will pass this one. I think after a few games Haywood is the toughest team in the region, so this win could start a lot of good things. I just hope they come out ready to play.....

Also, I heard through the wire that Parker's injurt wasn't that severe and that he would be back soon then later......What is sooner in this case.....The idea of adding Rasad Taylor as just another guy that can carry the ball is sick. Its almost not fair. If Parker makes samart decision and disibrutes the ball well, it could be a GREAT year to be atojans fan......I love it, but I would like an updaye on his condition...

the HAYWOOD TOMCATS defense will not allow the points you trojan fans are predicting. think reasonable. you better let the injured QB rest one more week or he may be out the rest of the season. hits come hard and often from the TOMCAT D-LINE. mmm QB good!!!

HAYWOOD 28

dyersburg 7

tough game for dburg.....

dburg must get the job done up front on both sides......if they do, then they win........ it will be a challenge for the dburg line....

one note....coach B has played haywood tough the last 2 years.........with very average talent and no speed at the skill positions......

observation from frayser game:

1. caldwell only touched ball 3 times in the first 14 minutes...sat out rest of the game

2. dburg did not look sharp, but still was able to put up 49 points (one other TD called back due to penalty)

3. dburgs other qb (parker) will practice this week.....doubt he will play friday

I will be very interested in the outcome of this game. I saw Haywood play 2 quarters vs. Munford in the jamboree two weeks ago. This year's Haywood team is much improved. I saw a well-coached team that dominated on both sides of the ball. They are big and physically tough, as usual, but seem to have improved at playing as a team since I saw them last year. I have not seen this year's Dyersburg team, but if they are better than last year's version, they are pretty tough. I'd call it a pick 'em game, except that D'burg has the home field advantage, right? I suppose that in an even game the odds-makers would favor the home team, but I'll pick Haywood by 7, just because I live right on the Haywood County line, and they are my neighbors.

We in PC are rooting for the Tomcats. Good luck, Coach Bradley! We miss you, Haywood is lucky to have you.

Just curious, what is PC?

I will be very interested in the outcome of this game. I saw Haywood play 2 quarters vs. Munford in the jamboree two weeks ago. This year's Haywood team is much improved. I saw a well-coached team that dominated on both sides of the ball. They are big and physically tough, as usual, but seem to have improved at playing as a team since I saw them last year. I have not seen this year's Dyersburg team, but if they are better than last year's version, they are pretty tough. I'd call it a pick 'em game, except that D'burg has the home field advantage, right? I suppose that in an even game the odds-makers would favor the home team, but I'll pick Haywood by 7, just because I live right on the Haywood County line, and they are my neighbors.Just curious, what is PC?

Perry County. Bronson Bradley was our head coach last year, is an assistant at Haywood this year.