DYERSBURG TROJANS VR'S haywood tomcats

trojanfan56

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both teams are ranked in most top ten polls around the state so i dont see how either team losing would be an upset. both teams are well coached. should be a good matchup but i would give the advantage to Haywood still.

dyersburg has beating haywood 3 times in the last 2 years so show me an advantage!!!!! haywoods freshman hasn't beat this trojan freshman team in 4 years, so show me an advantage. dyersburg has as many athleats just not the size and there is no one on haywood who can run with taylor or caldwell. just ask stowe he's a track coach. no advantage in this game it will be who performs the best. and can haywood stop the option. parker will not play acording to some trojan players. dyersburg by 3 scores

I'll say this, Dyersburg fans sure think they will win. You guys seem very confident. I saw a different Haywood team this year, though, when they were in the jamboree. You may be right, but if the game is tougher than you expect, remember that I told you so.

after loosing in 2 blow outs id be more worried about what my team will do instead of region champs to be's game because who ever wins between dyersburg and haywood will win the region this year!!!!

dyersburg has beating haywood 3 times in the last 2 years so show me an advantage!!!!! haywoods freshman hasn't beat this trojan freshman team in 4 years, so show me an advantage. dyersburg has as many athleats just not the size and there is no one on haywood who can run with taylor or caldwell. just ask stowe he's a track coach. no advantage in this game it will be who performs the best. and can haywood stop the option. parker will not play acording to some trojan players. dyersburg by 3 scores

yet when haywood was down for talent and experience last year u only win by one score and i dont know where this misconception that haywood had no speed developed but please dont believe thats the case i hope the trojan football team doesnt think like you if they do they are in for a rude awakening

your comparing 3 years of playing and freshmen scores. WOW, you are a football genius. Why didnt i think of those things.

I live on the haywood crockett county line in crockett.........and close to the dyer county line also.......so i flipped a coin haywood wins my toss...... so im pullin for haywood!!!!! Trojan56 u never know wat could happen yall could lose both yalls star players in one night then wat..still be region champs??? Covington and crockett have just as much of a chance as haywood or dburg......crocketts down this year but they still have talent!!! Good luck both teams!!

I'll say this, Dyersburg fans sure think they will win. You guys seem very confident. I saw a different Haywood team this year, though, when they were in the jamboree. You may be right, but if the game is tougher than you expect, remember that I told you so.

I don't live in Dyersburg..go to the Lake Co games..And what team did you see..I saw them play Brighton in the jamboree..Looked ok..I'm sure they got some things straightened out since then though..

I don't live in Dyersburg..go to the Lake Co games..And what team did you see..I saw them play Brighton in the jamboree..Looked ok..I'm sure they got some things straightened out since then though..

The jamboree in Covington three weeks ago (Aug. 17) featured Haywood vs. Munford. Haywood took no prisoners in that game, and Munford only scored after Haywood put in the subs. In that same jamboree, Brighton played Ripley, and defeated them handily, too. I'm not sure what game you refer to. It wasn't one of these, was it?

I live on the haywood crockett county line in crockett.........and close to the dyer county line also.......so i flipped a coin haywood wins my toss...... so im pullin for haywood!!!!! Trojan56 u never know wat could happen yall could lose both yalls star players in one night then wat..still be region champs??? Covington and crockett have just as much of a chance as haywood or dburg......crocketts down this year but they still have talent!!! Good luck both teams!!

well if taylor was to go down parker or click would be ready to step in..... to many stars