Carter Co

pujo

Hampton by at least 20 over Jellicho! Big Blue just keeps on rollin!!

Elizabethton by 3 over Johnson County. (if Carr's ankle's ok)

Happy Valley over West Greene by 10.

Grace Christian over Unaka by 6. (Unaka has no offense)

Cloudland over Cosby. May be close but I think Cloudland should win.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to predict that Pujo talks about how big, bad, strong, fast, awesome that Hampton is and that they beat a state championship quality opponent in Jellico. If it is a closer game than what he expects, then he will whine about officials. Lets be honest Hampton is a good team but they will never bring home the GOLD like Oneida has done. I looked up Hampton in the dictionary and the word overrated was right there in bold letters.

Pujo it seems to me that some people just can't let things go. Such as this person, all he wants to do is keep whining and crying because they got beat and can't exept that they got beat. Whether you win by one or a hundred a win is a win. There is an old saying. Close only counts in horse shoes and hang garnaids. So know I am going to ask you if you want some CHEESE with your whine.

I'm going to predict that Pujo talks about how big, bad, strong, fast, awesome that Hampton is and that they beat a state championship quality opponent in Jellico. If it is a closer game than what he expects, then he will whine about officials. Lets be honest Hampton is a good team but they will never bring home the GOLD like Oneida has done. I looked up Hampton in the dictionary and the word overrated was right there in bold letters.

Oneida LOST to Hampton, Oneida LOST (thats L-O-S-T, BOLD LETTERS) to Hampton. Its also a good thing Oneida didn't have to play Hampton for the championship, because the Dogs have shown Oneida CANT beat them.

I'm going to predict that ask me don't know when his team loses, I never predicted a blowout ,biut I pretty much knew Hampton was the better team. Now, I'm sure. Oneida was very fortunate to even score ,aided by penalties and luck. I also predict ,I'm beginning to despise Oneida. I hope we get them in the playoffs,then you will know ,the rest of the story.

Not going to post scores just winners.

Hampton over Jellico big.

Johnson County over Elizabethton. Margin may be smaller than the Hampton fans want for bragging rights over E'ton.

Happy Valley over West Greene. Happy Valley shouldn't have a problem with these guys.

Unaka and Grace is a toss up. I say Grace by a very small margin.

Cosby over Cloudland. I think both teams will struggle on offense but Cosby will still be able to put up enough to beat Cloudland by at least 2 td's.

We want you to become a member of the Alliance, but you need to pick Cloudland and Hampton to win every week. Sometimes I pick against my team to motivate them, because they would never think I would pick against them.

However this week:

Hampton 48 Jellico 0

Johnson County 31 Elizabethton 0

Cloudland 16 Cosby 7

Grace 52 Unaka 0

West Greene 14 Happy Valley 13