South-Doyle vs. West

tnnd54

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defenitely an upset. Regardless of West's record they are still the #2 team in the region. They have lost to two of the top two teams in Knoxville and I think they have the ability to win the rest accept of course Maryville. I watched South Doyle play Carter Friday night and while south doyle is much improved this year, Carter was the better team on the field. They just made too many mistakes. I know I am a big time Hornet fan and my opinion may be seen as a little biased but that is just how I saw it through my green glasses.

Defenitely an upset. Regardless of West's record they are still the #2 team in the region. They have lost to two of the top two teams in Knoxville and I think they have the ability to win the rest accept of course Maryville. I watched South Doyle play Carter Friday night and while south doyle is much improved this year, Carter was the better team on the field. They just made too many mistakes. I know I am a big time Hornet fan and my opinion may be seen as a little biased but that is just how I saw it through my green glasses.

In no way was carter the better team on tht field. They attempted to get off two punts and the punters were forced to run with the ball both times. South Doyle had to forced picks and a forced fumble. Its not like carter had unforced turnovers u have to give South Doyle the credit for forcing them. In my eyes South Doyle had a great offensive first half and a pretty good defensive second. If they combine those in one half they can play with anybody in knoxville. they played no where near their full potential last friday bc it was the first game. i look for them to get all the kinks out this week and give west a serious run for their money if tht dont actually win the game.

im goin with SD by 1 bc West has been hit hard mentally with those two loses

There was no way Carter was the best team on the field Friday night, they were terrible! Now this Friday against West I dont think South Doyle has a chance West has too much offense and I dont think South Doyle has enough offense, although I hope South Doyle pulls an upset because that is what it will be. Still cant figure out why #22 isnt running the ball, Can anyone shed some light on this?

There was no way Carter was the best team on the field Friday night, they were terrible! Now this Friday against West I dont think South Doyle has a chance West has too much offense and I dont think South Doyle has enough offense, although I hope South Doyle pulls an upset because that is what it will be. Still cant figure out why #22 isnt running the ball, Can anyone shed some light on this?

22 for SD?

yea i know who ur talkin about apparently hes a WR. SD really didnt go to their WRs tht much against Carter but theyll have to against West

If SD wins, it's an upset. SD OL/DL has nice size this yr, and while they do have some speed in spots, they don't have enought to consistently stop the big play capability of West. I also think West's D is a bit under the radar. LBs are very good.

ruse?

This is the best team that South-Doyle has had in a while, and the win at Carter is a huge boost to their morale. West has lost to the two hottest teams in Knoxville right now. I think that the Kees have their best chance to win at least 5 games this fall...but this will not be one of them. West wins this one by 2 TDs.

West by 21 or more.

West has the speed to go beyond 21, but I don't think Cummings will run it up.

i think SD matches the speed of west at the skill spots but not the size at WR but SD lineman could punish Ryan all night and west could have a really tough time getting to OJ or any of the runningbacks