Tyner Academy @ Bledsoe Co.

Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he did pad the stats? Glad you confirmed that for me.... And yes 35 yards does make a difference.... He could take someones all-state spot and the persons spot he took could've earned all there yards unlike him...

How many times does a player run 6 yards and they write down 5 ? From the sidelines its hard ! He is a all-state player! Oh Yea, Stop worrying about the past start thinking about next friday. You need to get a few W's. Maybe that would stop all the crying!!!!!! GO JACKETS

So he did pad the stats? Glad you confirmed that for me.... And yes 35 yards does make a difference.... He could take someones all-state spot and the persons spot he took could've earned all there yards unlike him...

I dont think he rushed over 100 either. Sure didnt seem like it. Someone on our sideline needs to watch the game. I didnt know the paper said he had over 100 yds

I dont think he rushed over 100 either. Sure didnt seem like it. Someone on our sideline needs to watch the game. I didnt know the paper said he had over 100 yds

I think thats zone's favorite graphic

first of all for the stats: why wasn't the game called in for the newspaper? Have we forgot that is one of the jobs that we are to perform? Second: the refs, I don't think they did a good job or a bad job instead they seemed to just stay in the way. For the game: I thought the Warriors played a very good first half and did some good things. Thought there were some good offensive calls especially the passes to Thurman. 2nd half was embarrassing. Players out of shape and out of position. Getting cramps when it got late in the game and it didn't look like they were going to win. Getting hurt when the game was on the line. Walking around and not hustling on defense costing big play scores. That is a lack of discipline and committment. Those must be addressed. However, my excuse for the week was right. Tyner was in better shape probably because they are used to the heat a little better. Oh, if you can't run the football then you can't win.