Mckenzie vs. Bruceton

pizzaman1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamboree's stink and I heard a lot of this same talk last season. I expect a hard fought game because it is for all the marbles at this point but it shouldn't be a blowout. Ask Dresden if the Rebels can play!! The Rebels can throw for a lot of yards but, the running game is also there this year. Not necessarily any burners but, at least 3 that are good for anywhere from 5-15 yards a touch most of the time.

I'm not predicting a winner but, it is way too early in the season for this game to be being played. But it is so....... The Rebels will show up and we will be for real and ready to play. We aren't slow as a team ourselves. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I answered this on the "other" thread. It was said that "Legends don't die, they just gradiate" so neither of us will have any bearing on the game Friday night. Bruceton has a good and respected program in class A. Mckenzie has been in and out of class A for a lot of years (30 or so) and done well in both classes.

This Friday night in Bruceton is going to be a good 'ol Carroll Co. throwdown!!!