Jackson County @ Smith County

imallin

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a good game to work the problems out the offense has had the first two weeks of the season. Jackson County losing their coach right before the season started has to hurt.

I'm sure it did hurt them, they were really big on that coach..But, in any event I don't think he would matter in this game. Yall are too big, too strong, too everything...SC with the mercy rule by the 3rd quarter..Good luck!!

The young ladds from Jackson Co. better just bow down as they are getting off the bus. Antwan, G-Lover, and the Queen are going to enjoy this game. SC by 40.

Speaking of glover, where has he been? I know he hasn't forgot about SC football, because I have seen him at the games, but he is a no show on the T. Did he lose or bet or something and said that he wouldn't post on here or was that someone else? Just curious. He likes to stir like the rest of us.

Glover is a much busier guy these days than in the past. He will probably be back as time allows.

Execution on offense will more than likely be stressed in this one. Someone lays it on the ground and I wouldn't be suprised to see them running laps during the game. Old school style.

Go Owls!