Jackson County @ Smith County

imallin

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

After every game SC huddles on the field for Coach Maynord's speach and a prayer.

Tonight, after getting wore out on the field, Jackson Co. players joined the SC players as the caoch gave his speach held hands and joined in the prayer.

To me, that showed a lot of class. I don't know if the kids in Jackson Co.are learning football or not....but they seem to be learning something more important.

They sure did play with a ton of effort. Had no quit whatsoever. Good luck to them. Hope they pull off an upset of someone along the way.

Owls played pretty well coming off an emotional week. A lot of kids saw the field. With the mercy rule, getting time under the lights will be a challenge for coaching staffs. The Owl coaches and players did a great job tonight. The final 2 quarters were fun to watch just for that fact. Looked like a chinese fire drill at time, but the kids were prepared for it and did it pretty well.

Trousdale coming in next week. Should be a big week.

Go Owls!!!!!!!

After every game SC huddles on the field for Coach Maynord's speach and a prayer.

Tonight, after getting wore out on the field, Jackson Co. players joined the SC players as the caoch gave his speach held hands and joined in the prayer.

To me, that showed a lot of class. I don't know if the kids in Jackson Co.are learning football or not....but they seem to be learning something more important.

Termite,

This is a very good post. I'm glad to hear about prayer in school atheletics. Also sounds like SC continues to take care of business.

That's great...I didn't notice that. I thought JC played very hard and clean. They gave it all they had especially Loftis and Ragland. Good luck to JC the rest of the season.