Boyd Buchanan @ Grace Academy

reaction

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Boyd handle Grace's offense?

Boyds defense will keep it low scoring. The defense is the strength of the team. If Boyd can get the offense rolling, I feel they can win with 21 points. The main thing they will have to do is contain there QB I believe. He looked like a pretty decent player and made a lot of plays on the run.

Hey i'm a CAKer. how are ya'll holdin up w/o nic? O and Grace lookout for Boyd they are a very good team.

I love this guy! He's a convert from CAK. Look at the screen name. We miss Nick, no doubt, but we have a senior Cody Thomas that is doing a great job at QB. Nick came through his surgery and is now on the long road to recovery. He will have a great year next year. We have a lot of young guys returning that are getting a lot of playing time. Nick will have a lot of weapons next year. Good Luck to CAK the rest of the season. You guys are a class act.

I must say that I am worried that we are taking Grace too lightly. I hope the guys are working hard.

Well I'll check back in here with you Saturday on that one. But from the Defense Boyd has been turning out you may not be so sure Saturday.

I think you misunderstood my post. Grace may not be able to handle Boyd's offense but the question about can Boyd handle Grace's was a legitimate question out of interest. I am not a Grace or Boyd fan but I have heard that Grace has is running a really good spread offense. I was just curious as to whether or not you felt Boyd had an answer to Grace's airing it out.