Tullahoma at Coffee Co

binns37388

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game preety much caught fire when THS was upset in '96, 16-13. They had Cameron Howard & had a pretty season I recall. CHS was 2-1 after that game & went 2-8. Of course they had Riverdale, Oakland, Cookeville, Hendersonville, Gallatin, Mt. Juliet, & a few others. The '97 game was the 25-17 THS win before a huge crowd in Manchester. It was the 1st CHS playoff team. THS blocked a at the 1/2 FG attempt & returned it for 6. I think it was Jermaine Dunlap??? I think he was offside too Binns can verify. I remember Coach Browne telling the chain gang at the '96 game not to cheat them on spots, another things Binns & Joe laugh at still. It is amazing that those staffs were pretty good friends.

May God be with the Brown family. It is going to rain a lot. Be ready.

By the way the thswildcats web site is wrong the overall record is 51-28-2. You can't count ties as wins.

From what Lisa Patton is saying on channel 2 news, the rain should be out before the games kick off across the mid-state. Still will make for a messy situation on the field.

Why would people from manchester hate people from tullahoma? Tullahoma continually beats coffee county and they at least do it with some class. All you coffee county fans are just a bunch of inbred rednecks.

you know thsfan I'm starting to understand what you mean about that classy bunch from Tullahoma. They left some nice presents on the CHS practice field last night...graffiti, spraypainted nice little inspirational sayings all over the field...broke a sign that had been up on the old home bleachers for years and had just been moved to the practice field, pieces of wood and all kinds of other wonderful gifts left all over the field. Classy bunch indeed. Now remind me, who are the rednecks?

you know thsfan I'm starting to understand what you mean about that classy bunch from Tullahoma. They left some nice presents on the CHS practice field last night...graffiti, spraypainted nice little inspirational sayings all over the field...broke a sign that had been up on the old home bleachers for years and had just been moved to the practice field, pieces of wood and all kinds of other wonderful gifts left all over the field. Classy bunch indeed. Now remind me, who are the rednecks?

That's just absurb. Why do that when you can just let the players do all the work on game night. I know it's a rivalry but I don't think vandalism is apart of it. Pedo, do you know if anyone got caught or was it just one of those quickies and get out as quick as possible. I hope this fires our guys up and shows T-town that you don't mess with someone elses practice facilities and they walk out of the game Friday night with the Coffee Pot!

That's just absurb. Why do that when you can just let the players do all the work on game night. I know it's a rivalry but I don't think vandalism is apart of it. Pedo, do you know if anyone got caught or was it just one of those quickies and get out as quick as possible. I hope this fires our guys up and shows T-town that you don't mess with someone elses practice facilities and they walk out of the game Friday night with the Coffee Pot!

Not that it's a big suprise. They do it every year. Nobody was caught but it was done before 10 p.m. (which was kind of early) They usually wait until Thursday night anyways, I wouldn't be suprised if they show up again tonight. Oh well, makes for an even more interesting game tomorrow.

Not that it's a big suprise. They do it every year. Nobody was caught but it was done before 10 p.m. (which was kind of early) They usually wait until Thursday night anyways, I wouldn't be suprised if they show up again tonight. Oh well, makes for an even more interesting game tomorrow.

It dont surprise me either, the timing does but the vandalsim don't. Wasn't there one year that either Coffee or Tullahoma put a toilet and TP on the other's field, and I also remember one year while I was in school that Tullahoma spray painted over the CC's we use to have at mid-field. As I just said hope this fires our boys up alot more!

It dont surprise me either, the timing does but the vandalsim don't. Wasn't there one year that either Coffee or Tullahoma put a toilet and TP on the other's field, and I also remember one year while I was in school that Tullahoma spray painted over the CC's we use to have at mid-field. As I just said hope this fires our boys up alot more!

I'm pretty sure they hooked us up with a toilet this year...again .... they did it in 2004 as well. .... They were ready to play and plenty fired up prior to this incident. Probably won't even affect them that much to tell you the truth. I just hope the CC players and students will show a little more class and not retaliate. Just beat them on the field.