Page @ CAK

taylorcm7190

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There never was a horse that coulnt be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldnt be throwed. I dont care about records, the first time you say, blow out, we are on fire. Then you are in trouble, you preface it with, If CAK takes care of business and playes up to there abiliy it could get ugly. I dont know anything about Page and I am sure CAK doesnt yet, they just finished a very important Region game against, Loudon, congratulations on beating them for the first time in school history. CAK is playing good football and I believe can hang with most teams in the state, but CAK must prepare, work and continue to excel. I know that Coach Bradley, wont let the guys slack, but you have to work to get better each week. Dont write this one off as a W just yet, at least look at game film first!

Page will bounce back this week and beat 1A CAK. This is a game that the Pats will win to rebuild the confidence.

CAK is in 2A, and would probably be the 2A favorite if not for that little team at the other end of the Pelissippi Speedway. After this week, middle Tennessee 3A teams will be 0-3 versus Region 2-3A.

"5-3A is not very strong". IMO, it's 2, 7, 5, in 3A in that order. Now will Page beat CAK? Maybe, but probably not. Would David Lipscomb. Probably. Bennett, Kolinski, and Co. should be fine. CAK should take another step in the playoffs thi year. Alcoa lurks. Page is somewhere in the Cherokee range.