Page @ CAK

taylorcm7190

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant predict a score till I know more about the Page Pats. If they are a power team or a majority run team with a weak secondary then CAK should have a field day with them. If they are more of a throwing team and strong in the secondary then they could give CAK more trouble then Cherokee, and Loudon were were both very weak in the secondary.

I cant predict a score till I know more about the Page Pats. If they are a power team or a majority run team with a weak secondary then CAK should have a field day with them. If they are more of a throwing team and strong in the secondary then they could give CAK more trouble then Cherokee, and Loudon were were both very weak in the secondary.

I have heard that they pass alot more than run but i dont know anything about their secondary

If they pass alot well CAK could be in some trouble....we still have not faced a true passing qb. I saw loudon exploit our secondary last week when they needed some yardage on third downs. The good thing is CAK's Secondary is veteran and can hopefully tighten down the screws before this Friday Night.....The secondary was almost playing run support first and pass second. Which may have been the game plan, make em beat ya passing. I just hope CAK can keep this thing running for 12 more games! Alcoa, Sweetwater and Rockwood will all be tough with one of them being real tough. But wilder things have happened at CAK, just ask someone from Cloudland!

cak is coming up on a line of mediocre teams before they face a tandem of webb and alcoa. they need to make sure not to overlook teams like page. i have no doubt in the ability of cak to absolutely tear them apart but they have to continue playing at their own level. they cant afford to drop down and play at their opponents level. the outcome of this game is solely up to cak. I have cak by 28...no joke

by the way i AM the real therealmccoy29. whoever is trying to pose as me is just being dumb. its not even that funny.