Bruceton-Hollow Rock at Huntington - The Carroll County Tear Drop Bowl

Guest Advisor

In the wild,I would much rather a Mustang be after me than a Tiger.....But this aint in the wild.....Both of these teams are coming off big losses....I'm sure that both will be ready and fired up and want to get out on the field right now to erase the memories of their embarassing losses Friday Night but in this case I'd be much more afraid of a mad Mustang than a Tiger......Huntingdon-42 Bruceton-6

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the wild,I would much rather a Mustang be after me than a Tiger.....But this aint in the wild.....Both of these teams are coming off big losses....I'm sure that both will be ready and fired up and want to get out on the field right now to erase the memories of their embarassing losses Friday Night but in this case I'd be much more afraid of a mad Mustang than a Tiger......Huntingdon-42 Bruceton-6

Good post. I think the Mustangs will win but not sure by how much. The Weathers kid will be hard to handle!

Haa ha ha ha.........cough, cough, ha ha haha, cough cough............hold on while I try to catch my breath...............ha ha ha-cough cough cough!!!! Wheww.........wow.........you guys kill me!!! All I heard from the Central Tigers all week is about how the Rebels were going down and they would pass out Region championship trophies after the game!! And you let McKenzie put up 35 on you! Are you kidding me??!!

And I just can't resist using Jimmy Johnson's quote........"How 'bout them Mustangs?!" Just like your Bulldog rivals and most of you 2A studs.....your season is only 1 week in length! The rest are nothing more than scrimmages! How do you get 26 hung on you by an Indian Tribe that's off season work outs take place in a Teepee?? Haa Haa haa cough cough...........excuse me.............but I've heard all about this mission that the wild pony's are on!!! Hey.......let's come up with a new mission...............................This week.........let's try to score!!!

What a game this should be!!! Maybe the Carroll County Comissioners should mandate that this game be played on Thursday with the rest of the junior high games!

As it stands..........the Rebels running away with the Carroll County Championship! I hear the rings are already being designed!

I am the truth speaking Advisor!!!

Well I guess I have to step in and take up for the others a bit(not that I am a Huntingdon fan at all). If McKenzie was so big and bad, then what happened in the jamboree. Before you start with the "it was only a jamboree game" talk, let me stop you. You guys couldn't manage one single point against Camden's first string boys. You guys ran all over Bruceton and that is fine, but you aren't the class of this area. Everyone knew going in that Bruceton was one dimensional. If you key on the one player that runs the ball 9 out of 10 times then you have a pretty good shot. And by the way, I would key on Kendal Harper next week. He will be elusive. So you guys may be at the tops of the "Carroll County Invitational" but don't go crowning yourselves best team of the area just yet.

Guest Advisor

Since this game is in Huntington...........I will type using the Stang's colors! I'd hate to be calling this yawner on the radio since as most know..........NEITHER TEAM scored last week!!! Maybe Mallard's Restaurant or Maddox Insurance might want to print up some of those airline size pillows to hand out to each fan entering Paul Ward Stadium!! Looks like the first to score might get a W!

Guest Advisor

Well I guess I have to step in and take up for the others a bit(not that I am a Huntingdon fan at all). If McKenzie was so big and bad, then what happened in the jamboree. Before you start with the "it was only a jamboree game" talk, let me stop you. You guys couldn't manage one single point against Camden's first string boys. You guys ran all over Bruceton and that is fine, but you aren't the class of this area. Everyone knew going in that Bruceton was one dimensional. If you key on the one player that runs the ball 9 out of 10 times then you have a pretty good shot. And by the way, I would key on Kendal Harper next week. He will be elusive. So you guys may be at the tops of the "Carroll County Invitational" but don't go crowning yourselves best team of the area just yet.

Great post BigRedTigerTown! Although....the ADVISOR is not a McKenzie Rebel........I must agree that Kevin Ward's Lions will pose problems for many of the areas teams! It could be that they are the best 2A team in the immediate area.........or class of the area as you put it! Clearly you have a better grasp on the X's and O's of the Tiger/Rebel clash so how do you see Friday's outcome? Curiously.......where does your allegiance lie? ............or does the ADVISOR already know??

OMG, we have another Patriot Pride on our hands!!!! First, the Rebels scored on their first or second drive in the Jamboree and was stopped the other first two possesions deep in Lion country so are you saying that Camden started their B team??? And I'll still tell you that anyone who hangs their hat on jamboree results is an idiot. Not one place in our (McKenzie's) posts has anyone said we were the class of the area. Don't think it will happen either. We will surely get excited and support the heck out of our team on here and it would be prudent for you to go and support your team rather than come into someone else's house and start some crap!!!

Your handle implies that you just might be from Lexington but, support who you like and leave everyone else alone. Some folks need to get a life at least to the point that they don't go wandering around message boards stirring pots they don't even know about.

Great post BigRedTigerTown! Although....the ADVISOR is not a McKenzie Rebel........I must agree that Kevin Ward's Lions will pose problems for many of the areas teams! It could be that they are the best 2A team in the immediate area.........or class of the area as you put it! Clearly you have a better grasp on the X's and O's of the Tiger/Rebel clash so how do you see Friday's outcome? Curiously.......where does your allegiance lie? ............or does the ADVISOR already know??

I must agree that the Lions are a load to handle for this area. I also, agree that the Tigers in Bruceton aren't all that they were expected to be and one dimensional even though I think they will be in the playoffs for a little while. The Rebels will have their hands full with Trenton this coming weekend too (but, truth is that game means squat in our region race not that we won't play it like it's a championship game). Huntingdon is also in our near future and for now an unknown opposition. They are up/down enough to give one neck spasms.

My question is this................who of ya'll experts has actually seen the Rebels play since this FAMED, TELL ALL JAMBOREE????????????? Oh wait, sorry, ya'll support other teams and don't really have time to come watch what is happening now with the rest of us. But you sure got a handle on what we're all about. TSSAA says that we play in class A and THAT (class A) is really all that matters to us in the long run. We beat 3A teams in scrimmages this fall (Liberty and Crockett Co. and played McNairy a good game) but they don't count (UNLIKE THE JAMBOREE'S WHICH ACCORDING TO YOU ALL TELLS ALL)!!

According to TSSAA we play in class A and that is all that really matters to us. My personal concerns (and I'm not alone in this one) are Union City, Lake Co. and Greenfield. I ain't gonna talk trash about any of them because I respect them. I respect Gleason, West Carroll and South Fulton too. They earn it by their conduct.

So if your team isn't in class A and doesn't play us don't give our posts a second thought because they just plain and simple don't concern your team unless they are mentioned by name and I doubt they will be unless you are playing us.

OMG, we have another Patriot Pride on our hands!!!! First, the Rebels scored on their first or second drive in the Jamboree and was stopped the other first two possesions deep in Lion country so are you saying that Camden started their B team??? And I'll still tell you that anyone who hangs their hat on jamboree results is an idiot. Not one place in our (McKenzie's) posts has anyone said we were the class of the area. Don't think it will happen either. We will surely get excited and support the heck out of our team on here and it would be prudent for you to go and support your team rather than come into someone else's house and start some crap!!!

Your handle implies that you just might be from Lexington but, support who you like and leave everyone else alone. Some folks need to get a life at least to the point that they don't go wandering around message boards stirring pots they don't even know about.

Great post Duckman!!! Too bad the advice will not be followed by the pot stirrers.