Lookout Valley @ South Pittsburg

jadguitar06

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think South Pitt fans are to accustomed to their name "speed pittsburgh". They probably have more team speed than lookout valley, but it isn't apple's to oranges. South Pitt is a fast team, put they aren't the only one with any speed in their region, and i doubt their even the fastest in state.I'll take that Bet about scruggs. I say he has over 100 yards on the ground, add his punt returns and kickoff returns and it could top 150 total. They just need some help from other guysI would agree with you Croz. I don't think that South Pitt is heads and shoulders faster and better than everyone else in the region, BUT they do still win in this one by two or three touchdowns. I doubt that Lookout Valley even believes they can beat the pirates... hard to win when they can't even imagine themselves doing it.

They believe they can do it. They have to. If LV will ever beat the pirates, it will be this year. The jackets have their best team ever. Trust me, theyll play harder than they ever have next week

Old Pirate says the fans have become used to chauking this one up as a win. LV looks vastly improved and has played tough against bigger teams. The Scruggs kid is like a rat on steroids. He can take it to the house for the jackets. However SP has far too much speed for him to dominate. SP lost a player last night in #1 Kartrez Bibbs dislocating an elbow. OP has been to Harvey's, but unable to find additional info.

Old Pirate says the fans have become used to chauking this one up as a win. LV looks vastly improved and has played tough against bigger teams. The Scruggs kid is like a rat on steroids. He can take it to the house for the jackets. However SP has far too much speed for him to dominate. SP lost a player last night in #1 Kartrez Bibbs dislocating an elbow. OP has been to Harvey's, but unable to find additional info.

LV is no longer a one man show. The offense is balanced this year, and the defense is fast. Casey Marr is doing a good job at QB this year. He completed all his passes last night. The other playmaker on offense is Lance Rorex. He can make some plays on both sides of the ball. watch the film and you will see.

LV will provide a solid test for the Pirates, for maybe the 1st quarter. The overall team speed of the Pirates will be too much for the improved Jackets. Scruggs will be held under 100 yards rushing by the Pirate D. Pirates again will tally over 400 yards of offense. With that being said....Pirates 55Jackets 13

It will be closer than this "expert" thinks

The young lads from both of these fine institutions should be ready to roll. The biggest question is who will be bowing down? Will it be jadguitar06 or Geno and Piratetom? It should be an interesting match up next week.

Is this game on the legends to go to list?

The Pirates need to enjoy their weekend and get to business on Monday. Lookout Valley thinks they've got themselves a football team and from the look of things they just may. They are definately not a team to take lightly unless the Pirates want a repeat of the Temple game last year. The Pirates have never lost to LV on the field but then they hadn't lost the Temple either. LV has more players than they have in a long long time.

SP should win this game, but they better not think all they have to do is throw their helmets on the field. I'm not convinced yet the Pirates can stop a good passing team. This may be a test for them. I'm sure LV is interested in the first half of the Jasper game.

The Pirates need to enjoy their weekend and get to business on Monday. Lookout Valley thinks they've got themselves a football team and from the look of things they just may. They are definately not a team to take lightly unless the Pirates want a repeat of the Temple game last year. The Pirates have never lost to LV on the field but then they hadn't lost the Temple either. LV has more players than they have in a long long time. SP should win this game, but they better not think all they have to do is throw their helmets on the field. I'm not convinced yet the Pirates can stop a good passing team. This may be a test for them. I'm sure LV is interested in the first half of the Jasper game.

The Pirates need to enjoy their weekend and get to business on Monday. Lookout Valley thinks they've got themselves a football team and from the look of things they just may. They are definately not a team to take lightly unless the Pirates want a repeat of the Temple game last year. The Pirates have never lost to LV on the field but then they hadn't lost the Temple either. LV has more players than they have in a long long time. SP should win this game, but they better not think all they have to do is throw their helmets on the field. I'm not convinced yet the Pirates can stop a good passing team. This may be a test for them. I'm sure LV is interested in the first half of the Jasper game.

Whats even more exciting is that we HAVE a passing game. Casey was 5 for 5 last week, with i think 130 somethin yards. He has been consistent all year

What everyone may not realize is that this SP senior class was coached in JV winning multiple region championships under the current LV assistant coach. Since his time at LV,look what has happened with this program.

This says big things for the PIRATE team. Good people come out of good programs. Good luck to both teams but, my heart stays with the PIRATES. Remember, once in, you never leave unlike some Jsper fence jumpers.

What everyone may not realize is that this SP senior class was coached in JV winning multiple region championships under the current LV assistant coach. Since his time at LV,look what has happened with this program.

This says big things for the PIRATE team. Good people come out of good programs. Good luck to both teams but, my heart stays with the PIRATES. Remember, once in, you never leave unlike some Jsper fence jumpers.

Old Pirate says, thata boy show that Pirate pride. OP is not convinced that the majority of the fence jumpers were anything other than rail birds. You know the kind, the ones that stand on the side line and curse the opposing coaches. I witnessed that at the jasper game while visiting some freinds on the home side. Glad they're gone from SP's sideline.

Old Pirate will make a prediction using the living legend's descriptive analysis. OP says the Pirates will make that old pirate coaching @ LV bow down come Friday. Tell him OP says to get ready the word is out.......... thanks to this thread. OP will make prediction later in the week.