Lookout Valley @ South Pittsburg

jadguitar06

My only devotion is for Temple. I just want to see LV knock off the cocky Pirates who seem to forget from last year what happens when you overestimate yourselves.

I won't be at the game.

I must correct you here..... The pirates are that good and they were last year. The thing is you can't think that the other team is sorry.. Besides isn't temple getting into some trouble over ineligble players. Sp By 21. Lv has a lot of talent but sp has talent," leadership", humility, and a heck of a lot of speed.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean that the players themselves were cocky. I don't know them, but I'm sure they're wonderful kids. My disrespect was intended only for some of the fans. I'm not sure which team that beat you last year was bought and paid for, but as far as the Temple game goes, Temple out-coached, out-executed, and out-hustled SP, and the only thing left for some of you fans to do was claim Temple cheated.

Old Pirate says GOD BLESS YOU......................... for we all surely know you need some help. Temple cheating................ HECK YES THEY CHEATED "EVERYONE THEY PLAYED"

Playing players that are not eligible is "cheating"

OP says get some conciling for yourself and the TT nation that "SOMEHOW" are still in denial.

Oh, lets hear it again................we didn't know...... that was against the rules or we didn't think? or someother statement that is simply an attempt to insult our intelligence.

Now that, is the real debate. Does South Pitt mercy rule them? Or does coach girder stop just short to give the JV more time to play?

You are sadly mistaken my volunteer friend. The mercy rule will have no effect on this game!

This is a dead horse. Take off the saddle and bury him. Everyone knows whats going to happen. Can you say MERCY? SP by a bunch.

You are going to wake up mistaken this Saturday

My only devotion is for Temple. I just want to see LV knock off the cocky Pirates who seem to forget from last year what happens when you overestimate yourselves.

I won't be at the game.

The Pirate players and coaches remember last year very well. Some fans may be over the top but they don't play or coach. Just when I was going to try to talk Coach Grider into taking it easy on Temple you start this

Not talking about being at the game...on here after the game?? Bring your Salt and Pepper just in case

The Pirate players and coaches remember last year very well. Some fans may be over the top but they don't play or coach. Just when I was going to try to talk Coach Grider into taking it easy on Temple you start this

Not talking about being at the game...on here after the game?? Bring your Salt and Pepper just in case

I wouldn't blame anyone a bit if they ran it up on Temple this year (They're already doing it!) Temple didn't cut anyone any slack last year (And I'm not real proud of it to be honest.) Although last year's long gone team and coach showed no mercy I'm sure this year's team will pay for it.

Yeah, I'll be on Coach T late Friday night, waiting to hear what ya'll blame this loss on.