Mckenzie vs. Trenton

Bethels1fan

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Youthful attitudes do sometimes flare. Here's hoping the best from that situation. Mckenzie will have to bring thier Triple AAA game to compete with Trenton, But we love a challenge rouind here. Here's hoping for a good hard fought game with a positive outcome for the Rebels. Now don't think were bowing down to you guys. We have every Intention on continuing our winning ways. And anything you can do to help us in that endeavor will be appreciated.

Not sure who comes out on top in this one but I expect it to be thrown around alot....two teams with potent passing attacks

Jax, We've calmed down at the Quarterback Position since our loss to your JCS team. But this will be a good measure for both Teams. I hope we find an answer to thier Running back. If we can force him to the inside and not let him out maybe we can be successful. Good Luck to your respective Team.

Jax, We've calmed down at the Quarterback Position since our loss to your JCS team. But this will be a good measure for both Teams. I hope we find an answer to thier Running back. If we can force him to the inside and not let him out maybe we can be successful. Good Luck to your respective Team.

It is their Quarterback that is the threat. You won't have to worry about keeping him inside. He pretty well stays between the tackles.

Well that solves the problem of where to find him huh? I was under the impression thier Running back was the true threat with a decent pass attack. And above average Talent on the Lines.

Well even though I do hope that Trenton wins the game handily, take this bit of advice. Contain Kendal Harper! If you can do that, you can have a chance. When we played them in Week 1 we figured that out in the 2nd half and that's when the lions turned it around and took a win home to Camden. With that said, I will say that Trenton will win this game. Sorry Rebels, but you guys talk like you just won the Super Bowl because you beat Bruceton. I hope for a clean, injury free game.

Trenton 35

McKenzie 14

I sure hope that Trenton is at 100% as well as the Rebels. For a fact, in recent years Trenton has been a thorn in the Rebels side. Why, because they are physical and quick in recent years. To the Rebels credit, they are now physical, quick (team overall this time) and attack you from every angle. At face value, this game worries me some but, I think it will be a good one.

Last week the talk was that Bruceton would take us out because they are physical and fast. I feel better about the Rebels now. Trenton may well be our biggest test of the season??? Time will tell.

Just promise us one thing. Last time we came over there ya'll scheduled a major flood/lightening storm//tornado thing that was most uncomfortable for an hour and a half or so. When I got home my eardrums and even my belly button lint were wet!!!!

If ya'll would, please don't schedule that again for this coming Friday night.

Well even though I do hope that Trenton wins the game handily, take this bit of advice. Contain Kendal Harper! If you can do that, you can have a chance. When we played them in Week 1 we figured that out in the 2nd half and that's when the lions turned it around and took a win home to Camden. With that said, I will say that Trenton will win this game. Sorry Rebels, but you guys talk like you just won the Super Bowl because you beat Bruceton. I hope for a clean, injury free game.

Trenton 35

McKenzie 14

was that the game that they actually stopped for about an hour and then restarted?

was that the game that they actually stopped for about an hour and then restarted?

That would be the one only it was also late getting started by about a half hour too. That was the night I finally realized I was a total idiot when it came to the Rebels!!!!

One well placed bolt of lightening could have taken out 2000 people that night. I was hiding under a tree behind the burger stand on the visitors side with about 10 more Rebel fans!!!!!! For some odd reason it turned out we were all duck hunters so it wasn't all bad, at least we felt "at home" so to speak.

Yes that is true, one of our running backs (Darius Norris) did indeed quit the team following last week's game...supposedly he thought that he didn't get the ball enough in the close lost to camden...but we still have power running back tomias johnson in the backfield so we should be ok......ROLL TIDE!!!

Darius is very quick...I think Coach Scott will get him back on by season's end and get him the ball more in some big game situation's to boost his courage back up....he was a big key in the backfield with Harper...Hopefully he'll get back on...as for this week I think Peabody takes it 42-28...Good Luck to both teams!