Cascade vs Clarksville Academy

FridayMainEvent

Pick the Winner  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winner

Just getting back on, been out of contact for a few days! WOW how this has taken a life of it's own. I know that Mrs. Edwards went to Central within the last week and spoke directly to Central coach and asked that he release Nick, for Nick's sake, for what was/is best for the child. Central Coach is being a ###### by holding a kid back from a promising future. As an educator, I am not sure how he can go to work every day, encouraging students to further their education and become responsible citizens (I'm a teacher and at least that's what I do!) and then purposely hurt a child's chances at college. NICK PHYSICALLY LIVES IN CASCADE SCHOOL DISTRICT. END OF STORY. GROW UP COACH AND CONCENTRATE ON TRYING TO WIN A FEW GAMES THIS YEAR INSTEAD OF PICKING ON A KID THAT HAS DONE NOTHING TO YOU. And, in defense of my earlier post, I could claim on my taxes about 10 kids from the Central team, just because of the groceries I am out, so in no way have I or will I ever slam on those kids. They really can't help that they have a spiteful man for a coach, and many of these kids agree that Nick should be released to play. If you were to take a poll in Central's locker room, the vote would go in favor of Nick being allowed to play at Cascade. Maybe Coach needs to establish a democracy and let the votes fall where they may!

Were do you people come up with all this crap ! I believe I'll ask Ms. Edwards myself if this is true. Coach Hardy had nothing to do with this. The only person that could change the status would be Mr. Embry. As for your previous post Nick didn't take anymore abuse than any other player on the team. Maybe because he couldn't take it anymore it's a good thing he's not eligible he might decide to quit your team as well.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

homecooken,

You seem to think you know a lot, hum, lets see now:

According to post on this message board, first it was SCHS's principal to blame, now it's the head coach, I wonder who it will be tomorrow???? The band director?

Nick is the one who choose to transfer to Cascade and leave Shelbyville and he was told by Cascade administration that he might not be eligible.

Perhaps he's been mislead by someone else at Cascade. (Just a thought!!), maybe a former SCHS football coach!!

homecooken,

According to post on this message board, first it was SCHS's principal to blame, now it's the head coach, I wonder who it will be tomorrow???? The band director?

Nick is the one who choose to transfer to Cascade and leave Shelbyville and he was told by Cascade administration that he might not be eligible.

Perhaps he's been mislead by someone else at Cascade. (Just a thought!!), maybe a former SCHS football coach!!

And the winner of the prize puzzle is ? Yes, hardhead11. I wondered how long it would take for the real truth to come out. Like Paul Harvey says" Now you know the rest of the story"

This is long. You have been warned.

Nick was not going to play for Shlebyville this year. Period. If he had stayed, he was not going to play. Like Kelby, he did not really see eye-to-eye with the new coaches. So, Shelbyville really is not losing anything by releasing Nick. Is there going to be a mass exodus of players from Central to Cascade if Nick is released?

Looking at this without being involved, it looks as if he made his decision with all of the facts and now must live with it. I am not saying that I agree or disagree but that he had information before he chose to transfer.

homecooken,

I do not say much on here, but I feel I need to respond to this accusation of this "former SCHS football coach". I do not know for a fact if this coach did or did not have anything to do with Nick coming to Cascade, but I do know the character of this coach. With that said, I strongly do not believe that this "former SCHS football coach" would mislead anyone into the situation Nick is in. He cares strongly about what is best for everyone whether they be students, athletes, or friends. SOME MAY not be happy with the success he is having with Cascade, but don't accuse him of putting any kid's future in jeopardy.

Good luck tonight Champs.

Were do you people come up with all this crap ! I believe I'll ask Ms. Edwards myself if this is true. Coach Hardy had nothing to do with this. The only person that could change the status would be Mr. Embry. As for your previous post Nick didn't take anymore abuse than any other player on the team. Maybe because he couldn't take it anymore it's a good thing he's not eligible he might decide to quit your team as well.

HomeCookin........The best thing to do is just leave the subject alone. All it is doing right now is giving people like this guy another opportunity to take shots at Nick the way he did in this post. I'm not sure what a grown up (at least he is attempting to represent himself as a grownup) stands to gain by taking shots at a kid like that......as for you, 77, you need to grow up!

homecooken,

Sounds to me like big brother is a little envious of little brother!! Could it be that little brother has been out performing big brother for the past several years? As for your ex- central coach recrutiting Nick, WHAT YOU SMOKING MAN??? You obvious don't know this man, his character, and apparently his capibilities, since Central did not want him. Why don't you stay on your on post about Central....oh yeah, there are not any...sorry.

Cascade 11

I haven't seen anything negitive said about Nick on this message board other than the fact that he choose to transfer to Cascade and that's not a negitive.

You seem to be the one that is "twisting" words around.

Sometimes the truth hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were getting on to me for hating on the Shelbyville program the other day and said enough already. Bottom line the kid should be playing reguardless of who you are or what you think. He didnt get along with the coaches so why would they want him on their team? Sounds to me like they want their cake and want to eat it as well. My question that still has not been answered is if he has moved to a cascade address why would he not be allowed to play? There is a difference in transferring and also moving and tranferring. The way I see it is that is the TSSAA rule with kids who transfer. Your school has had many students transfer so i figured maybe you guys would know the rule on this one. Seems to me that he would not need a letter from Mr. Embry to be cleared to play if he moved. My theory is that someone is slowing the process down by possibly throwing a road block toward the TSSAA which is causing this not to happen now or ever for that period. Reguardless of who did or said what we need to find out what steps need to be done for him to get on the field. If it comes to be that he cant play then we have to move on and focus on winning the region. Funny thing to me is people like yourself have eluded to say that we need to stop worrying about him being able to play, these are fans including myself on here, not coaches. They are preparing the team to be ready week in and week out. Good luck to your team this week. Maybe one day we can stop hating and realize we are fighting a fight that doesnt concern either school as far as from a comptetitve aspect goes. I think Shelbyville has had more than enough attention and Cascade deserves just as much attention and praise for what they have accomplished. Good luck to all bedford county teams.

Go Champs

Cascade 11

I haven't seen anything negitive said about Nick on this message board other than the fact that he choose to transfer to Cascade and that's not a negitive.

You seem to be the one that is "twisting" words around.

Sometimes the truth hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, I guess your right comments about him quiting on his lifelong friends and he'll probably "quit" on any other team he is on, shouldn't be viewed as negative comments. I don't know why I even bothered getting back involved in this stupid conversation. Fact is he didn't quit on his friends and I think most of his TRUE friends want to see the kid do good no matter where he plays. I said it once, but hopefully I'll stick to it this time. Don't address me directly on anymore of your posts because I want reply......I've had it with you Shelbyville people jumping on our thread and downing our kids!

HomeCookin........The best thing to do is just leave the subject alone. All it is doing right now is giving people like this guy another opportunity to take shots at Nick the way he did in this post. I'm not sure what a grown up (at least he is attempting to represent himself as a grownup) stands to gain by taking shots at a kid like that......as for you, 77, you need to grow up!

I haven't said anything negitive directly about Nick. If I had please feel free to point it out. If you think I am not a grownup, maybe you could send me an email and we could meet in person and see who the real grownup is !