Bearden VS Farragut

coach1076

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope farragut takes this one to the house and pounds bearden in the ground and sends them home with there tails between there legs. Hopefully number 66 will get another pancake block this weekend i have heard that he is really fired up about this game. prediction 24-21 farragut respectively

Here's the thing that makes this game a little scary for me. DAWSON HALLIDAY. The guy is a extremely talented and experienced QB. He's a pocket passer, Farragut's defensive strength is their D-line. If Halliday stays in the pocket I think Farragut will be all over him, but if they move him Farragut may be hard pressed to put pressure in him. Farrguts 3 down linemen means that they'll have to bring pressure off the edge. If the edge player is blocked, or misreads, then Halliday will pick Farragut apart. One thing you never have to worry about in this game is getting the kids up. Regardless of records or ability these teams want to hang a hundred on each other. Better be there early this is going to be wall to wall madness. Get there late and you may be parking at Walmart.

This game scares the crap out of me... Bearden is an excellent team... Have the best QB in 5A... and some great receivers... I think Farragut will pull this one out at the very end and just barely... I think this will be one of the best games ever played between the two... Good go down as the meeting between the two top teams from their respective divisions....

This is the last test on Bearden's schedule, after Farragut they should have a cake walk the rest of the way. They will be favored in every game remaining, so even though this is a rivalry game, and a non-region match up, if they beat Farragut they will have a undefeated year provided they don't stub their toe. That's even more motivation, as if not having a single player on your team able to remember the last time bearden beat Farragut wasn't motivation enough. CSS should cancel wherever they are this week and come to Bearden. I heard they're expecting a crowd of close to 10,000. I hope the game is good, cause the atmosphere is going to be crazy.

This is the last test on Bearden's schedule, after Farragut they should have a cake walk the rest of the way. They will be favored in every game remaining, so even though this is a rivalry game, and a non-region match up, if they beat Farragut they will have a undefeated year provided they don't stub their toe. That's even more motivation, as if not having a single player on your team able to remember the last time bearden beat Farragut wasn't motivation enough. CSS should cancel wherever they are this week and come to Bearden. I heard they're expecting a crowd of close to 10,000. I hope the game is good, cause the atmosphere is going to be crazy.

Guarantee there will be more silver and blue there than maroon... there always is... i know kids who are getting out of 4th block to go line up at the gates haha we are definitely ready... By the way this year will make 6 in a row for the Second Harvest Can drive.... When Farragut wins...

Guarantee there will be more silver and blue there than maroon... there always is... i know kids who are getting out of 4th block to go line up at the gates haha we are definitely ready... By the way this year will make 6 in a row for the Second Harvest Can drive.... When Farragut wins...

I am curious to see the total for each school for the can drives.. I always think it is funny how Farragut or Bearden.. lately Farragut has collected more food than like all hte other schools combined.. I think Maryville and Alcoa got a total of 25Klbs....... i will pick that Farragut gets 110Klbs to Bearden's 79Klbs... I ain't gonna predict a score for the game.. I never like to pick one when these teams meet.

About the amount of people that will be there.. I wish Bearden has 2 sides... I am sure some of the Bearden parents wish Farragut didn't have 2 sides because the away side is so small all the students and band take the whole thing up, forcing the parents to stand or walk around.. It will def. be packed and if you want a seat get there no later than 6:30.. sometimes you willget lucky, but usually you won't.

Did anyone see the AP rankings in today's KNS? Wondering if either school moved up. Farragut was tied for 4th and Bearden was 6th.. I know most people think the polls are dumb, but I am curious.