BA vs Smyrna 2007

WarriorFan

we may be out alot of starters but our second string is just a good as our first......we'll show y'all what we're made of tomorrow night when we come off a win....just like when we were gonna lose to riverdale..then to ooltawah then to ravenwood again......our team is gona show you what we're made of...dont count us out yet

. . . then to Lebanon. . . oh, wait . . .

Sorry -- couldn't help myself

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we may be out alot of starters but our second string is just a good as our first......we'll show y'all what we're made of tomorrow night when we come off a win....just like when we were gonna lose to riverdale..then to ooltawah then to ravenwood again......our team is gona show you what we're made of...dont count us out yet

Let the beatings begin....

That made me think of

may be and you know what

he will get up

and after that he will get up again

and again and again

and if there is a play to make in the 4th qtr he will make it

I think even the most avid riverdale fan will tell you sonny gray doesn't have an ounce of quit in him and if given the chance he will beat you

may be and you know what

he will get up

and again and again

I think even the most avid riverdale fan will tell you sonny gray doesn't have an ounce of quit in him and if given the chance he will beat you

I honestly hope that he can get up and his right arm and shoulder are healthy.

may be and you know what

he will get up

and again and again

He may have his biggest challenge with the BA line, but it is hard to imagine Sonny not being up for it. I haven't seen Smyrna. Their offensive line may keep all his worries away.