9/21 Booker T @ Alcoa

Rankinated2010

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New philosohpy - never underestimate the Tornados unless playing the Red Rebels!

Alcoa - as many as they want

BTW - not very many

Just a question - Can Alcoa not get local teams to play them out of region? Other than Maryville, every other team they have played so far has been a 3 hour longer trip.

No.....

Catolic, Webb, Fulton all said no.

Catholic would rather play stone memorial??? come on.

Maybe we can get this fixed in the next two years, but for now...load the bus!

Fulton wanted to remain on the schedule. But they only had an opening in week zero. Alcoa want the game for week 5. Alcoa did not want to play Fulton and Maryville the first two games back to back. I don't think it was from being scared, but smart. That's would be two very tough teams to start anyones schedule out with. But, I'd love to see Fulton and McCallie stay on Alcoa's schedule. Both are a classy bunch to sit and watch a football game with!

Maybe if William Blount continues their success, they'll add Alcoa back to their schedule? It would help both schools out with travel expense's, plus add a pretty good gate ($$$) game for each. Keeping the money in the county

The Alcoa community needs to welcome B.T. Washington and thank them for traveling across the state two years in a row. I know Alcoa funds part of the travel expense for B.T.W. but they are really stepping up on their part! I think there will be a dinner before the game for both teams, and I think its the least you could do for the players after such a long bus ride. I look forward to watching the team in the green and gold!