Hampton vs Unicoi County

HamptonBulldogs1

Amen brother, Storm you have alot more support from Hampton than you might think. I only wish that Cloudland was off this week so they could come down and support Hampton against Unaka. It would def be a huge crowd from the Hampton side and on the other side you would just have shadey valley. But the Blue Alliance is building biger and stronger everyday.

Hampton, have you heard if Lord Vader and Alliance 34 got banned? I know they used some pretty bad language on a thread that got completely deleted. I hope for the Alliance's sake, that these guys can still post. We need them. I wish they would have been more careful with the language.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton, have you heard if Lord Vader and Alliance 34 got banned? I know they used some pretty bad language on a thread that got completely deleted. I hope for the Alliance's sake, that these guys can still post. We need them. I wish they would have been more careful with the language.

i'm still here, i apolagise for the language. that woman just irritates me. i dont know if lord vader got banned or not.

Nah they didn't get kicked off. She was asking for it anyways. But they are still able to post and hold strong against unaka. Like I said we are building bigger and stronger everyday. So watch out becuase the Alliance is on the rise. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm still in shock that pujo and his young lads had trouble with the Unicorns last week. Maybe these young lads have really improved. Regardless, good luck the rest of the season.

I wish I could tell you it was a fluke and we out played them all over the field, but that just wasn't the case. If not for an outstanding defensive performance, we would be 3 and 1 . They just seemed to want it more that night.i It could be that several people could have a little trouble out of that bunch. Hats off.