South vs Greeneville

EastTnFootball10

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have read enough of these comments to get sick. I have been trying to keep quiet until basketball season. I have been able to watch Greeneville at every game this year. I have also been able to watch South play this year also. We all know that Greeneville has struggled to catch the ball in the past two games. We also know that their defense has had to stay on the field longer than any coach would want. If you look at the history of these two teams that will suit up on Friday night then you can't say it will be a blow-out. Last year Greeneville should have won, but South's D stopped them.

I think both teams have two great quarterbacks. Yes South's is rated higher and should be due to his performance. However I do think that Greeneville's quarterback is deserving of some respect also. I know his past has caused some to doubt him. He has made throw after throw that has been dropped this year. Look for these two quarterbacks to put on a show.

If i was a betting man i would bet on South. South has proven themselves. I would love to pick Greeneville in this game, but I need to see them play consistent on offense. If Greeneville can play with that consistency then they may be able to pull out an upset.

Regardless of the outcome look for both teams to finish strong in their respective conference. Good luck to both.

Well I have read enough of these comments to get sick. I have been trying to keep quiet until basketball season. I have been able to watch Greeneville at every game this year. I have also been able to watch South play this year also. We all know that Greeneville has struggled to catch the ball in the past two games. We also know that their defense has had to stay on the field longer than any coach would want. If you look at the history of these two teams that will suit up on Friday night then you can't say it will be a blow-out. Last year Greeneville should have won, but South's D stopped them.

I think both teams have two great quarterbacks. Yes South's is rated higher and should be due to his performance. However I do think that Greeneville's quarterback is deserving of some respect also. I know his past has caused some to doubt him. He has made throw after throw that has been dropped this year. Look for these two quarterbacks to put on a show.

If i was a betting man i would bet on South. South has proven themselves. I would love to pick Greeneville in this game, but I need to see them play consistent on offense. If Greeneville can play with that consistency then they may be able to pull out an upset.

Regardless of the outcome look for both teams to finish strong in their respective conference. Good luck to both.

Didn't we hang about 50 on you the last time we played in Greeneville?

Didn't we hang about 50 on you the last time we played in Greeneville?

Yeah well thats good and all 47 2yrs ago but this is a different team from greeneville this year and all i keep saying is i have faith in the devils and the offense has to break out of the slump sometime right? But if this game doesn't go that great for the devils there is always a good ole fashioned but kicking for the vols down at the swamp

Boy I??™m sure glad to see you Greeneville fans have the ???round-ones??? to back your team when they're down. No pun intended Barb.

Fact: Nobody is as dedicated to their team as Cap (except maybe TopVol). Win or lose. And Cap, that kind of dedication takes square ones not round ones. The round ones are common. The square ones are a different breed.

I think Greeneville will keep this one closer than most people think and they may have a shot at the upset late in the game.

Edge still goes to South. I think it will be South 28 Greenville 20.

agree, Greeneville is not a bad team, look who they have played, they beat a good Jeff co, were 30 something sec's away from beating a defending state champ team up in KY, an lost to a really good Boone. If you ask me thats a tough schedule.

agree, Greeneville is not a bad team, look who they have played, they beat a good Jeff co, were 30 something sec's away from beating a defending state champ team up in KY, an lost to a really good Boone. If you ask me thats a tough schedule.

WOW! I thought Boone wasn't that good just that G'ville played bad based on your other quotes. Thanks

Ok i will say it again greeneville will stop the big time qb why b/c there tired of being out on the field and b/c this is the week that the ole ball coach pulls out plays from when he was offensive coach 4 and 5 years ago he's sat on the side to long and i know greeneville will be mightily fired up for this game and the defense might just be one of the best in east tennessee its hard maintaining steam when ur on the field for an average of 30 of the 48 minutes but greeneville's d has done some great things in just holding there opponents to less then 12 points per game and this week they will do the same and for once the receivers will catch the ball and this game will be mighty flawless for the ole devils

Everyone should really listen to this guy he really knows what he's talking about. Remember last week he promised us that Masters (#7) wouldn't break 100 yards against the Awesome G'ville defense.